The Legendary Custom Game Maps

who will be the one to remake the legendary halo 3 custom game maps? jenga tower, fat kid, halo xtreme, toilet, trash compactor etc.

bumpy bump

I would so love to play trash compactor again xD

Not sure if you’d consider bumper cars “legendary” but I have a bumper cars map and game type for Halo 4 Custom Games if anyone is interested.

> 2533274936750044;4:
> Not sure if you’d consider bumper cars “legendary” but I have a bumper cars map and game type for Halo 4 Custom Games if anyone is interested.

bumper cars was very fun! ive made one too, add me “JoeAllport97” i will play yours sometime

> 2533274868438580;3:
> I would so love to play trash compactor again xD

i say you remake trash compactor so we can play :wink:

If toilet is the one with the zombies coming up the tube and humans have random weapons then I’ve remade it. Have yet to test it though.

There was one I played numerous times where the zombies were crazy slow but nearly invincible and had hammer, and the humans started with brute shots (with unlimited ammo) and had to knock down many obstacles created by concrete barriers in a long narrow winding passage. Can’t remember what it was called but would love to play that again. It was on Halo 3.

ive remade fat kid game type and levles map on H2A but nothing on H3 yet, im not forging on that until its fixed and i can choose the game mode to forge with

Classic mode, alongside some new game types, winning.

> 2535446211933814;6:
> > 2533274868438580;3:
> > I would so love to play trash compactor again xD
>
>
> i say you remake trash compactor so we can play :wink:

I’m down. miss that game

need 7 for custom game lobby will play anything matchmaking taking to long

xb1 gt: Jonny Bigz

Halo Lives On is having a community event on Friday, September 25th to celebrate Halo 3’s eighth anniversary. HLO members will be hosting lobbies featuring H3 customs exclusively, such as: Jenga, Fat Kid, Lava Pit, Trash Compactor, and many more. Make sure you RSVP to the event here: facebook.com/groups/needz.moar.h3

Best of luck,
Piffin