The legacy of Halo 5

Once halo Infinte releases will anyone be coming back to halo 5 ever again? Will anyone look back at this game fondly and wish they could be there again? I personally might come back in maybe 3 or 4 years after Infinte just to play some customs, but I think I’ve had my fill of this game forever.

Probably not. Maybe I’ll reach SR 150 just to cap it off. I’ve honestly felt like I could have used my time in Halo 5 for other games but I will remember the good times like playing with my friends. Who knows if Infinite turns out to be a disappointment I might go back to 5 or try and reach 130 in Halo 4.

I probably will. Ive had a lot of fond memories with this game even though im more of a fan on the classic gameplay.

I’ll miss the thrill of working toward Achilles and the days on which we unlocked the armor and helmet. Hell, I’ll miss the armor too unless it’s in Infinite. Other than that, there is nothing about H5 that I don’t see Infinite doing magnitudes better. For all its virtues, H5 is a pretty low point for the franchise overall. Too many missteps and any positive steps taken were overshadowed by further missteps.

> 2533274962771000;2:
> Probably not. Maybe I’ll reach SR 150 just to cap it off. I’ve honestly felt like I could have used my time in Halo 5 for other games but I will remember the good times like playing with my friends. Who knows if Infinite turns out to be a disappointment I’ll might go back to 5 or try and reach 130 in Halo 4.

I kinda feel the same, but if Infinte disappoints me I’ll probably just stop playing halo, maybe I’ll play split screen with my friends, but no more thank that.

Maybe i will, but that’s is going to be in a long long time after i play Halo Infinite, just for play warzone or some custom matches.

Depends on what Halo: Infinite has to offer. I would still load up Halo 5: Guardians to play Warzone Firefight and Forge mode.

I will return for Castle Wars only

> 2533274890267936;8:
> I will return for Castle Wars only

That’s the only fun playlist left in my opinion

I don’t think I’d come back often. I’ll probably mostly come back to check out some awesome Forge maps people have thrown together, play the campaign if I’m doing a full run of all the Halo campaigns, or play a match or two before leaving the game for months.

> 2533274800168045;10:
> I don’t think I’d come back often. I’ll probably mostly come back to check out some awesome Forge maps people have thrown together, play the campaign if I’m doing a full run of all the Halo campaigns, or play a match or two before leaving the game for months.

Yeah I pretty much do the same, I play a couple games and I just get really bored or annoyed quickly. I decided to beat the game on legendary and just call it quits on the game a couple months ago. Even customs got repetitive to me.

Between the MCC an Infinite I probably won’t be coming back. After I get my 152, I’ve had my fill of H5 for a life time. IMO it has the best spawn system ever in a Halo title, lots of gameplay customization, and the best forge to date. Yet despite all of these crowning achievements, it messed up a lot of the little things. Armor customization took 3 steps backwards, the lack of developer made btb maps is unforgivable, WZ and WZFF is a mess, the campaign was a huge blunder, and the UI is buggy and uninspired.

Campaign aside H5 could have been so much more better without all that much more effort put in.

> 2717573882290912;12:
> Between the MCC an Infinite I probably won’t be coming back. After I get my 152, I’ve had my fill of H5 for a life time. IMO it has the best spawn system ever in a Halo title, lots of gameplay customization, and the best forge to date. Yet despite all of these crowning achievements, it messed up a lot of the little things. Armor customization took 3 steps backwards, the lack of developer made btb maps is unforgivable, WZ and WZFF is a mess, the campaign was a huge blunder, and the UI is buggy and uninspired.
>
> Campaign aside H5 could have been so much more better without all that much more effort put in.

I know right, imagine if they made halo 5’s multiplayer free a year or two after release and then start updating the game like crazy. They would make their money too with the req pack system and all the faults of the past could be forgiven because it was free to play.

I might but I’ve only had it since July and still don’t play it as much as MCC.

> 2535408299219519;14:
> I might but I’ve only had it since July and still don’t play it as much as MCC.

Well then you probably haven’t got to try all of the really cool custom games then yet. Halo 5 lacks some things, but the forge can make a lot of really cool customs games.
<p></p>

> 2535410495741102;15:
> > 2535408299219519;14:
> > I might but I’ve only had it since July and still don’t play it as much as MCC.
>
> Well then you probably haven’t got to try all of the really cool custom games then yet. Halo 5 lacks some things, but the forge can make a lot of really cool customs games.
> <p></p>

I’ve seen some but haven’t joined them I probably should start.

> 2535408299219519;16:
> > 2535410495741102;15:
> > > 2535408299219519;14:
> > > I might but I’ve only had it since July and still don’t play it as much as MCC.
> >
> > Well then you probably haven’t got to try all of the really cool custom games then yet. Halo 5 lacks some things, but the forge can make a lot of really cool customs games.
> > <p></p>
>
> I’ve seen some but haven’t joined them I probably should start.

You should before they start disappearing. In my area it’s hard to find any fun custom games, all I see is assassinaton tower or clan recruitments.