The Legacy of Echo (Halo: Reach Machinima)

Hey Community!

Although I’ve had threads for this series before, they’ve long been buried, so I decided to make a new one that contains everything! Convenient right?

Anyway, The Legacy of Echo is a Halo: Reach Machinima following Spartan Team Echo and their Commander, Colonel Sharon Levant as they adventure through a mysterious planet called Origin.

I haven’t been making machinima for very long, and I am better known for my commentary series known as the “Countdown to Halo 4” however, if you give this series a chance I can promise you won’t be disappointed.

Episode 1 (although the quality isn’t the best) was my third video ever and came out much better than you might first expect. Episode 2 really shows quality improvements. I highly suggest you watch them back to back to really see what I’m getting at.

Chapter 1: A New Story

Extra: Levant’s Report

Chapter 2 Trailer
Chapter 2: Planet Origin

Chapter 3 First Contact Trailer

Chapter 3 First Contact

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below (i.e. advice, CONSTRUCTIVE criticism etc) I am currently working on Chapter 3. I’m only editing audio at the moment and its almost exceeded 10 minutes and I’m not even half way done!

Enjoy!

-solar

Whoa! solar I didn’t know you made machinima! I was just browsing around the forums and I saw your name pop up! First the countdown to Halo 4 now this? SWEET.

The trailer for chapter 3 was EPIC! I cannot wait for that to come out!

Well now you know! I’m pretty sure I said that I made machinima during the countdown, but it’s possible that you missed it. I’m glad you like it!

The Legacy of Echo Chapter 3 First Contact is here! If you haven’t enjoyed the series so far, this is the time to start!