The Leaks Are True,343 Industries Are Extremely Smart With There Words.

Think about it, 343’s Frank o Conner lied about there being a game in developement, turns out that theres 2 of em in development. He lied of A CE, remake.

Ok for those that have heard of the Reaper, that is totally true, in the leaked information on a certain website, it talks of a weapon with a rocket launcher and needler mix, the needler FITS THAT DESCRIPTION.

Then B.S Angel comes of nowhere to spring in action to defend this leak. She says nice drawing, but not one of 343 or microsoft are drew it. Either she’s lying or doesnt know, but that looks totally legit.

Biggest Lie Of All: On Halo.Bungie.Org forums, Frankie comments on a post that talks of the Halo 4 leak, (the website)
What he replies iss yaing , “Nice story, BULLSHIRT”. You see here, Franky is smart about his words, and NEITHER CONFIRMS NOR DENIES IT. he technically didnt say Yoink!, or he could be going with not cursing, WHO KNOWS.

All we know is that Frank O Conner is a smart man, He Thinks before he Talks.

Whenever he was asked something, he lied, Halo CEA, is Real, and they are working on video games.

People, dont take frankies word, think around it.

Discuss.

Really? We already see the locked thread on the first page.

No offence,but discussions that involve any form of leaks are not allowed. Just a heads-up.

:slight_smile:

Also,lieing about 343i staff will probably get you in a wee bit of trouble.

> Then B.S Angel comes of nowhere to spring in action to defend this leak. She says nice drawing, but not one of 343 or microsoft are drew it. Either she’s lying or doesnt know, but that looks totally legit.

That was not bs angel. :smiley:

Though I am not bs angel I did comment and lock that earlier thread. Why would we use a fan-made 343 Industries logo in official studio artwork?

Also, I’ll be locking this thread as well since it doesn’t add anything to the discussion and accuses employees of lying.