The Leagues System In Halo 4

The answer to everyone’s problems. Take Halo Reach’s concept of ‘The Arena’ and make it exclusive to two of three main playlists in Halo 4 (Them being Standard and Classic). Judging your performance after every 10 matches, you will be placed into a League, similar to Reach’s Iron, Bronze, Silver, etc, except with 343’s own twist to differentiate it from Halo Reach. This will also encourage newer players to try their hardest to earn a high-tier title for bragging rights and such.

I’d imagine it being five tiers:

-Recruit
-Seasoned
-Warrior
-Spartan
-Reclaimer

The standard Halo 4 50-rank EXP based system will always be present, except a symbol representing your current tier will be visible right beside it. For example:

ELITESLAYA 13
COLONEL(Progression Sys.) - RECLAIMER(Tier)

Three Main Playlists:

Standard
-Vanilla Halo 4 with all features that shipped with the game. Would include MLG modes optimized for the Halo 4 sandbox. Perfect for players in search of a fresh new Halo experience.

Leagues Enabled

Classic
-No Armor Abilities, Loadouts, Ordnance, Specializations, or boosts. Plain old Halo. This playlist would include its own unique MLG option. Perfect for those hungry for a competitive experience echoing the original games.

Leagues Enabled

Community
-As mentioned, it would include everything you would come to expect from the whacky side of Halo. Perfect for those in search of a good time with no worries.

Leagues Disabled

I just want there to be something that can satisfy everyone’s play styles since there has been so much controversy over the game’s new additions. Keeping everyone happy.

I actually had an idea for a playlist named Officers league. and the only way to access it is by reaching a certain skill level and if your skill level drops while your in it you will be removed from the league until you can prove yourself once again

> I actually had an idea for a playlist named Officers league. and the only way to access it is by reaching a certain skill level and if your skill level drops while your in it you will be removed from the league until you can prove yourself once again

That’s basically my concept as well. I want it to encourage players to always try their hardest while playing in these playlists, not to goof around. That’s for the Community playlist.