The LE is NOT worth $100.00!!! deceptions...

There is very little content in the LE that is well actually limited and exclusions.

Seriously? We paid $40.00 more for the game, get a season pass, and you are going to exclude content from it? WTF. Why shouldn’t LE people get the same content people who pay $20.00 to get a season pass. We are paying $100.00 for your game. It is a rip off.

-The “specilizations” Are pre-orderable
http://www.gamestop.ie/Halo4

So I guess for some people, the LE provides no benefit. Nice 343i.

-https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst114276_halo-4-le-recruit-exlcusive.aspx

And the final nail in the coffin,the LE armor is not exclusive, just to skin. It doesn’t say that on the box.

Astounding, There is almost no benefit to getting the LE besides a case. Also, I like how buy spending less money you get more content for the season pass. I wouldn’t be surprised if all the “exclusive” content is later sold as DLC and the FOD:LE is posted on waypoint for free.

This is seriously the biggest crock of -Yoink! I have ever seen, why would they take all of that from us, Gamestop should NOT be giving away the 6 specializations early!!! Im so mad about this, its an inconvienience to LE pre order customers!

Has any one of your 1,000+ posts been even remotely positive, ken?

It’s worth the money to the people who want to buy it. I think it’s worth it, therefore I’m buying it.

> This is seriously the biggest crock of -Yoink! I have ever seen, why would they take all of that from us, Gamestop should NOT be giving away the 6 specializations early!!! Im so mad about this, its an inconvienience to LE pre order customers!

I see it as undermining people who spend more money for the game. Everyday there is less and less incentive to spend more. They should really fire whoever is in charge of the marketing department.

Those specializations are no longer available early to LE, by not buying the LE and getting the mapack, you DON’T get the map packs armors, etc.

It is stupid.

Did you know that you don’t have to buy the Limited Edition?

This thread looks familiar :wink:

They really haven’t been all that clear when detailing pre-order and LE content. I’ve never seen this much confusion around pre-order incentives and bonus content.

And I don’t see why the extra Map Pass stuff isn’t included with the LE. I guess you could say that it’s to make people who didn’t get teh LE feel like they’re getting a little something extra, but that just doesn’t make sense. The point of a Limited Edition copy is to get things that are exclusive, or at the very least things that normal copy owners have to buy seperately.

That being said, I’m still getting the LE for the physical bonuses, but I’m very dissapointed by 343’s idea to exclude some of the Map Pass content. Hopefully they’ll change theirminds about it come release, but I doubt it.

Is it worth the money? This is all up to each individual consumer. Is it the most impressive Limited Edition? In my opinion no. I’m faith disappointed…Also no “Legendary edition” doesn’t make much sense. It’s a way for them to make more money and to appease the diehard fans. I will buy it because i comes out to the same price if you were to buy the game and the map packs. Also the extra stuff could be pretty cool. But ill have to wait and see.

Let’s move this discussion over to here. Thanks.