The Last Men Standing, now recruiting.

To the last bullet, to the last breath,

WE ARE ODST!

That’s our motto, and our clan is the Last Men Standing. We are looking for skilled players capable of teamwork, map control, and playing well. Yes, we are an ODST clan, but that doesn’t mean we’re pushovers.

Message TempOcean for recruiting details at:

Facebook: Click here

YouTube: Click Here

Xbox LIVE: TempOcean

Clan’s Website: http://thelastmenstanding.info

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Dude get a life and at least a part-time job.

I have a job,thank you very much. I work as a part-time golf cart attendant at a golf course less than ten minutes from my apartment.

I suggest you sir get a job and quit trolling people on this forum simply looking for people to join their groups.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

“To the last bullet, to the last breath”

Wow dude you really live this game…lol

It is simply our motto that explains what we’re about. Once again, I suggest you find an occupation and quit wasting time with us ‘die-hards’ here on the forums.

You know, I think you need to be reported for your malicious posts. Get off of my thread, or the administrators will do it for you.

O_O God has answered my prayer!!!

Anyway, if anyone else has something constructive to say or would like to join, then feel free to post.

Anyone?

I am interessted… Can you give me some information about it? (how long online in a week, age you must be and stuff like that)

Thank you

Greets
Oxy

lol sorry about not checking on this . . .

here’s our site, just click here

we’d like to have you, so check us out if you haven’t forgotten about this thread.