The Last Halo?

Will this be the last Halo? My uncle was telling me Halo was supposed to be a trilogy and then they revised it for another trilogy, Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6. Is this true? or what is your opinion on the matter.

I think it’s been said by Bonnie Ross that Halo will have several more games in the series. There has been speculation over, whether or not this will be Master Chief’s last game.

Originally, the plan was produce The Reclaimer Trilogy, comprised of Halo 4, 5, and 6. However, the Reclaimer Trilogy was redesigned into the Reclaimer Saga when 343 decided they didn’t want to be restricted to telling this story within 3 games. As such, there is no indication that Halo Infinite will be the last Halo game, or even the final game of the Reclaimer Saga.

> 2533274813118219;2:
> I think it’s been said by Bonnie Ross that Halo will have several more games in the series. There has been speculation over, whether or not this will be Master Chief’s last game.

Yes, they can always make spin offs like what they did with Halo Wars 1 and 2. Game of Thrones new season is coming in 2 weeks and it will be the last season, but there has been many talks of doing spin offs of the show since it’s so successful. Thinking about it The Walking Dead created a spin off, called the Fear The Walking Dead, all I am saying it is very possible to create a spin off because the Halo Universe is so massive.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> Originally, the plan was produce The Reclaimer Trilogy, comprised of Halo 4, 5, and 6. However, the Reclaimer Trilogy was redesigned into the Reclaimer Saga when 343 decided they didn’t want to be restricted to telling this story within 3 games. As such, there is no indication that Halo Infinite will be the last Halo game, or even the final game of the Reclaimer Saga.

The lore is so good, I hope they keep making more I can’t get enough, I even read the books.

Halo themed games are likely going to be made as long as people throw their money at them. This can outlast several game studios even. That though brings the risk that after years and years franchise will be just a moneymaker with Halo theme slapped on it.

Not implying anything. Its just a thing that has happened numerous times before with varying results.

In addition to the above comments, Microsoft has stated their intent is to continue Halo for another 30 years as of a few years ago.

There is also the tv show which seems to be making gains. Hopefully it does good enough to get more than a few seasons season.

I think that it depends on how well Halo Infinite is received. If Halo Infinite turns out like Halo 5, it may very well be the last Halo. But I’m hoping that 343i have learned from their mistakes, and that they will knock it out of the park with Halo Infinite. But only time will tell.

I’m sure it won’t be the last halo. besides all things, it still has a good reputation. if infinite fails, it may be some years before the next installment arrives (kind of like between 5 and infintie^^) but i don’t think -Yoink!- is ready to let halo die so easy.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> Originally, the plan was produce The Reclaimer Trilogy, comprised of Halo 4, 5, and 6. However, the Reclaimer Trilogy was redesigned into the Reclaimer Saga when 343 decided they didn’t want to be restricted to telling this story within 3 games. As such, there is no indication that Halo Infinite will be the last Halo game, or even the final game of the Reclaimer Saga.

This.

The reclaimer saga has much more to tell, so it won’t end with infinite for sure.
There may be a larger gap in between Halo infinite and Halo 7, which will allow for spinoffs which i am certain is gonna happen, since Bonnie Ross talked about it during an interview about a month ago.

They got rid of the trilogy format, they call the current story arc the reclaimed saga now I believe. I’m sure they’ll make Halo as long as Microsoft see’s money in it.