The last day of Halo being owned by Bungie.

THE LAST DAY OF HALO BEING OWNED BY BUNGIE.
http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=32028
They say that march 31st will be when everything will be in the hands of 343. this will include fileshare updates screenshots etc.
How will you spend this day?
I’m gonna play Reach to death and submit my unfinished maps!
You?

Bungie hasn’t owned Halo for a long time now.

> Bungie hasn’t owned Halo for a long time now.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=32028
They say that march 31st will be when everything will be in the hands of 343. this will include fileshare updates screenshots etc.

Yes, the very last bit of data will be transferred over but 343 has had full control of Halo for a long time.

Playing Halo as is the norm.

Well, I will probably post whatever I can up onto my fileshare, and download whatever I can/want from other peoples fileshares, seeing as this will be the last time for a long while to be able to do that.

But I will also be playing Halo.

> Yes, the very last bit of data will be transferred over but 343 has had full control of Halo for a long time.

I have a question bungie.net medals will remain on 343 stats or they’ll be trashed?
please answer me snickerdoodle

OH GAWD get ready for another “Scheduled Maintenance” that takes 5 hours

> > Yes, the very last bit of data will be transferred over but 343 has had full control of Halo for a long time.
>
> I have a question bungie.net medals will remain on 343 stats or they’ll be trashed?
> please answer me snickerdoodle

Well they are Bungie.net exclusive medals, it is optional for 343i to bring them back, we have had to confirmation on them yet.

Tommorrow it all ends for true Bungie fans on thier site and we must all come here. Lets hope they make waypoint simialr to Bungie in terms of stats.

> Tommorrow it all ends for true Bungie fans on thier site and we must all come here. Lets hope they make waypoint simialr to Bungie in terms of stats.

Welcome Dragon, unfortunately what you see is what you get, that is until Halo 4 is released when I imagine this site will most likely get an upgrade.

Perhaps sooner, if we are lucky =)

I remember going on Bungie.net to check my friends screenshots and stats before I even had Xbox Live! Man, it’s a shame to see it go. I’m sure nothing will change though, the majority of the Halo gamers don’t even go onto the website anyway… I think, I’m not actually sure.

Just reached the credit limit. Loved Bungie. Thanks for everything you have done over the past 10 years!!