the Lag tonight!!!!

The lag tonight is unreal anyone else lagging

I was earlier today. Trying to get placement matches done and people were quitting like crazy. Huge delay throwing grenades, people teleporting around, horrible.

£ can you feel the laaag tonight…£

Nope. Should be better in a day anyway, don’t get hung up on it too much

> 2535457892133665;4:
> Nope. Should be better in a day anyway, don’t get hung up on it too much

Haha typical answer…I bet you say the same thing tomorrow. I’ve been searching for players all night in every matchmaking.

Good thing they had an update today…and last week. It seems to help a lot. All I seem to do now is go on this forum because all H5 is doing is searching for players.

> 2535452716336366;5:
> > 2535457892133665;4:
> > Nope. Should be better in a day anyway, don’t get hung up on it too much
>
>
> Haha typical answer…I bet you say the same thing tomorrow. I’ve been searching for players all night in every matchmaking.
>
> Good thing they had an update today…and last week. It seems to help a lot. All I seem to do now is go on this forum because all H5 is doing is searching for players.

That bad huh? I’d be annoyed too. Regardless, the updates weren’t for improving matchmaking, lag and whatnot, only content and resetting the ranks in Arena (the one today). You can’t do anything but wait, complaining here won’t let 343 know about your issues since they barely even visit these forums. Just sayin’.