The Lag has been terrible

The lag has been almost unplayable lately. I was wondering if anyone else is having these same issues. I have great internet so that is not the issue.

every now and then like people skipping while im shooting them or a shot or two not registering but its not super bad.

When other people are using the wifi, the lag is bad. Other than that, it’s usually pretty good for me.

> 2535455681930574;3:
> When other people are using the wifi, the lag is bad. Other than that, it’s usually pretty good for me.

It’s especially bad when someone in my house is on Snapchat or Instagram. It sucks up the quality like nothing.

That’s all on you dude.

If someone else is using the internet then you cant expect to have a good connection to servers. You cant say its the games fault.

Today especially was bad

I’ve been getting a lot of lag the past few days especially in Firefight. Lots of skipping around and enemies warping. It happens in MM as well where I’ll see a random person warping. It’s never been this bad and I think it has to do with the latest update.

> 2533274857209865;7:
> Today especially was bad

Yea today halo felt pretty laggy for me

> 2533274801671533;1:
> The lag has been almost unplayable lately. I was wondering if anyone else is having these same issues. I have great internet so that is not the issue.

I’ve had the same problem over the past 10 days or so on EU servers. Lag outs and people teleporting.

It’s been more noticeable lately for sure. Don’t know if this has anything to do with the servers, but I have been getting into never ending black screens occasionally when loading into a game. The only way out is to dashboard, and trust me when I say I waited…