the lack of weapon loadouts in ALL arena mods?

I dont understand how is that even possible. I mean, this is just deny of any weapon customization. There is only ONE primary weapon you can use without picking up something in the beggining of the match. This is ridiculous. And as i assume pretty much everything you can pick up during a match is randomized. So… where is the balance? if weapons in this game are balanced why cant we use them in pvp?

Have you played any halo before halo 4?

It’s called even starts.

Someone hasn’t played any of the Bungie Games.

> 2533274955279381;1:
> I dont understand how is that even possible. I mean, this is just deny of any weapon customization. There is only ONE primary weapon you can use without picking up something in the beggining of the match. This is ridiculous. And as i assume pretty much everything you can pick up during a match is randomized. So… playenwhere is the balance? if weapons in this game are balanced why cant we use them in pvp?

Someon hasn’t played Halo 1-3 lol

> 2533274923562209;2:
> Have you played any halo before halo 4?

Well, i havent played pvp before halo 4. But i dont really think this is important, because the problem is lack of variability. What is the point of weapon skins, if you play with one weapon pretty much all the time anyway. And once agagin - if weapons are balanced, i dont understand why cant we choose the weapon we like. It worked bad in halo 4 or what? And if it did why wouldnt they fix it instead of remove all other options?

> 2533274955279381;6:
> > 2533274923562209;2:
> > Have you played any halo before halo 4?
>
>
> Well, i havent played pvp before halo 4. But i dont really think this is important, because the problem is lack of variability. What is the point of weapon skins, if you play with one weapon pretty much all the time anyway. And once agagin - if weapons are balanced, i dont understand why cant we choose the weapon we like. It worked bad in halo 4 or what? And if it did why wouldnt they fix it instead of remove all other options?

Halo has always been about everyone starting with the same weapons, amd then you had to fight for the weapons that spawned on the map, which are never random. The BR will always spawn in the same place, on a set timer. Same with the other weapons.

Halo 4 was bad because it didn’t do that. It wasn’t what made Halo, Halo.

> 2533274826467332;7:
> > 2533274955279381;6:
> > > 2533274923562209;2:
> > > Have you played any halo before halo 4?
> >
> >
> > Well, i havent played pvp before halo 4. But i dont really think this is important, because the problem is lack of variability. What is the point of weapon skins, if you play with one weapon pretty much all the time anyway. And once agagin - if weapons are balanced, i dont understand why cant we choose the weapon we like. It worked bad in halo 4 or what? And if it did why wouldnt they fix it instead of remove all other options?
>
>
> Halo has always been about everyone starting with the same weapons, amd then you had to fight for the weapons that spawned on the map, which are never random. The BR will always spawn in the same place, on a set timer. Same with the other weapons.
>
> Halo 4 was bad because it didn’t do that. It wasn’t what made Halo, Halo.

This, see this OP? Also they removed custom loadouts off halo 5 cuz so many people complained about it in halo 4 (I agree). Halo has originally always been an arena game where you control power weapons, not spawn them in with ordnances or have custom loadouts.

Nope, I’m a fan of even start.