The lack of TRON Forge equipment will not do

It’s time for 343i to finally man up and create what I believe is the most awesome place to be; TRON. Turn mongooses into hard-lightcycles. There is already an armor set called DEFENDER CONTROL witch is a blatant reference. It would also be nice to add background music to maps, and I think everyone in the community agrees that the most important thing right now is for you to make TRON dlc. Yep, I just counted, and everyone says its the most important thing for you to do. Go make TRON dlc. Thanks.

P.s. Daft Punk related armor wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Rainbow visor and whatnot. Just an after thought.

Disney would go nuclear on MS for nicking its IP. It would not be a pretty sight I can assure you.

It would be an improvement over the current forge and crimson maps.

> It’s time for 343i to finally man up and create what I believe is the most awesome place to be; TRON. Turn mongooses into hard-lightcycles. There is already an armor set called DEFENDER CONTROL witch is a blatant reference. It would also be nice to add background music to maps, and I think everyone in the community agrees that the most important thing right now is for you to make TRON dlc. Yep, I just counted, and everyone says its the most important thing for you to do. Go make TRON dlc. Thanks.
>
> P.s. Daft Punk related armor wouldn’t be a bad idea either. Rainbow visor and whatnot. Just an after thought.

I’m Sorry Program, but I regret to inform you that The Grid is not ready nor capable of such an upgrade. Please contact Flynn or CLU for further Instructions.

Off topic : TRON 3 WAS JUST ANNOUNCED WHICH MEANS HOPEFULLY MORE DAFT PUNK !!! YES !!!.

On TOpic - If ms could do some agreements with disney on this and it came out I would be real happy . Even in Reaches forge there were forerunner lines everywhere and it always reminded me of tron . Also the daft punk helm would be AWESOME !!!