The lack of Shade Turrets is disturbing.

Honestly I think Halo 5 is the only game to make Shade Turrets a threat since CE and yet not a single one is in the MP other then forged maps in BTB. Does no one else think this is weird? Why make a fully functioning powerful stationary gun but not use it…at all. Not even in a Space Invaders like gamemode for action sack., shame 343i, shame.

I’d like to see them used more, alot more especially in Warzone. Hell, make it a req, it’d be the only one I’ve ever used. Would really love to have the ability to -Yoink!- out my base with AA shades. It’d keep those farmers off my lawn and away from banana hoard. I only have two arms and one is always holding a controller. I need convenience and power with my guns. Yesterday a pack of brutes came by and gave my banana hoard a very lustful look. Before I could fire off a round they’d already made off with 15 nana’s and my prized pig.

So please, add more Shade Turrets. Do it for all the waypointers whose banana hoards are being compromised from Trevelyan to Balaho. Please 343i keep our hoards and pigs safe.

Sincerely, Some Dude.

Is this a troll?

> 2533274924401014;2:
> Is this a troll?

Whenever I mention my banana hoard, know that I’m 110% serious.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> Is this a troll?

He’s got a bit of a point, the shade turret is a vehicle not used often.

At least the beginning, lol

It is underused I guess.

So you want an immobile vehicle/turret as a REQ in Warzone? That would be pointless.

> 2533274860945165;6:
> So you want an immobile vehicle/turret as a REQ in Warzone? That would be pointless.

Exactly

> 2533274924401014;7:
> > 2533274860945165;6:
> > So you want an immobile vehicle/turret as a REQ in Warzone? That would be pointless.
>
>
> Exactly

Maybe a kind of locust type thing? that would be cool.

> 2533274860945165;6:
> So you want an immobile vehicle/turret as a REQ in Warzone? That would be pointless.

Tell that to the Covenant!

But really, one would be pointless, just like how one of just about anything is in warzone but, 10 automatic fuel rod guns=Dragon ball Z The Legendary Super Saiyan. Get it, because Broly has green Ki blasts.

Now if you excuse me, Lord Bohadan requires my aid.