The Killcam is more annoying than helpful

Get rid of it.

Well I’m glad you gave a good, solid, meaningful reason along with your opinion.

The only thing I dislike about it is that black screen until it loads the killcam, it just isnt instantly :confused:

It’s a beta so kill cam is -Yoink- but it’s also a fast game so the kill cam it pointless cause they guy that killed you won’t be there when you are back in the game. Just just a nice way to watch your self die one more time. :smiley: ;p

> 2533274792265338;1:
> Get rid of it.

Agreed. I hate it, it needs to go. I like to check the score breakdown and my location after I die, and the killcam makes it so I have to wait a few seconds to check the score. It’s just frustrating.

what I hate about it is you can’t see the aftermath, whether you kill someone with nades or your team kills the guy who killed u etc

The innaccuracy with the shots in kill cam is what irritates me

is it broken or is there lag really like that?
I get headshoted and the crosshairs are not even on me

I think it’s just not halo, they should get rid of it, besides it;s so much better the dead body camera like in Halo: Reach

Ok here’s a reason. I can’t tell if I killed the other guy with my grenade or not. I skip the killcam 100% of the time. Therefore, its useless and they should get rid of it.

> 2533274792265338;10:
> Ok here’s a reason. I can’t tell if I killed the other guy with my grenade or not. I skip the killcam 100% of the time. Therefore, its useless and they should get rid of it.

Oh I one hundred percent agree. I was just saying the only way to get things to change for a better more positive experience is to give solid reasons and feedback and suggestions. There’s to many posts complaining but not offering any kind of suggestions.

I just don’t think it’s necessary. I know how I was killed and I’m ready to move on. Agreed on seeing my post death grenade.

There’s this button called X. Try it sometime.

I don’t mind them keeping it in as long as they add an option to deactivate them forever because I like seeing the surrounding battle after I die, it helps me figure out what I need to do next when I respawn. Kill cams aren’t for me and they need an option to permanently deactivate them.

I would also like the option to deactivate Spartan chatter. Keep it in for people that like it but please let me deactivate it. I find it distracting and it’s just not for me so an option to turn it off would be Greatly appreciated.

I normally skip it by pressing the X button, so I don’t see an issue with it… O wait yes I do: I wanna t-bag people.

This and the little techno tone that plays every time you die is really starting to get annoying

> 2533274823265900;13:
> There’s this button called X. Try it sometime.

Why should you have to press it? If it’s skippable, that means it’s optional. So give players an option to not have it at all. I never watch it. I want to watch my body to see what’s happening, not what just happened, 99.99% of the time I already know. Not that the cam bears any resemblence to what happened anyway, quite often starting after you die anyway.

I hate that my victims can’t see me T-Bagging them. Get rid of the kill cam.

They are not going to get rid of the kill cam for no reason. You can skip it.