THE "KEYES" TERMINAL. What did you think?

I just watched the Keyes terminal on CEA and wow … that was depressing. Whoever wrote those terminals deserves a medal. How did you guys find it?

One of the best terminals by far.

That one and the last one were just crazy!
Well done 343.

Thought it was awesome

is that the on on pillar of atum or before releasing keyes?

> I just watched the Keyes terminal on CEA and wow … that was depressing. Whoever wrote those terminals deserves a medal. How did you guys find it?

William Dietz pretty much gets the main credit for the Keyes terminal as its an adaptation of the scene he wrote up in The Flood.

Would like to know who did the writing for all the original content for the terminals though. Good stuff.

halsey

wow that is one loyal soldier.
FIGHT IT KEYES!!! FIGHT IT!!!

THIS IS Y I HATE THE FLOOD

An excellent reference to the novelized version. It’s one of my favorite scenes in all of Halo. Period.

I got a -Yoink!- when it showed Halsey stripping. 0.o

So glad this was put in there. I loved this part in the book only because you got to see how evil the flood truly was, then to see it visualized was amazing.

Never read the book, but the Terminal was amazing. Tragic, but with a particular emotional flavor… one I don’t know the name of.

Powerful scene.

Very cool. I liked a few things about it. Mainly at first he thought it was the Covenant. How freaky would it be to think at first it was the Covenant, then realize it’s something worse? Also it showed my home city of Sydney! Woo! And the final line “Weeee already doooooo”.

And the terminal after that.

“100,000 years. 100,000 years of blah blah. 100,000 years of blah blah. Then they come along and decide to blow it all up.”

I’ve never thought about it until that terminal but 343GS was taking care of that installation for such a long time, then this day comes along where not one but 2 species (counting the Covenant as 1 species) find the Ring, start to fight on it, release the Flood, then blow it up. Without giving a s*** about what 343GS has been through.

That would be devastating to lose something so significant so quickly.

It was good, very emotional.

> Never read the book, but the Terminal was amazing. Tragic, but with a particular emotional flavor… one I don’t know the name of.
>
> Powerful scene.

> I got a -Yoink!- when it showed Halsey stripping. 0.o

Halsey strips. When? Where?

It was an epic scene. Loved how it showed the power of Keyes’ resistance and the danger of The Flood. Very emotional.
“You will not have me!”
“We already do . . .”

^
Win.

Pretty epic and intense.
Especially at the part where Gravemind (is that who it is?) says
“You already are”
I was like Oh -Yoink!-.

> That one and the last one were just crazy!
> Well done 343.

When I found it, it was late and dark, and I was in a nerd mood.

Needless to say, it was awesome.