The Key of Confirmation: Ark in E3 2013 teaser.

Hey guys !

After reading the Ark theory by Haruspis (see: Halo 5 - The Ark Theory - haruspis )
I went back to Halo 3 to play the mission; Ark, and after being AFC sometime and putting back my headphones on I noticed something interesting.
Did anyone else actually listened to the sound of the E3 2013 teaser ? And compared that sound to what you
hear on the Ark in Halo 3?

Because I think I have proof that almost 100% guarantees that Chief has returned to the lesser ark (Which is still intact, even after blowing up installation 04 near it -> Watch the theory and Origins II of Halo: Legends) in that teaser and here is why:

**### I recommend you to listen with headphones on for a better experience ###**

First, you’re hearing the Halo 5 teaser, and after the silent moment, the Halo 3 ark background noise.
Note: Listen to the moaning-screeching sound. They’re not 1/1 the same, this has probably to do with the evolution of sound engineering, and there might be two other reasons to it, but that has to do with the origin of the sound:

1: Because of the origin of the sound, it might come from the actual thing that rises up in the teaser.
2: If that is the case, Chief is probably a lot more further away from it in Halo 3, and that is why you hear it more in the background, compared to the upfront sound in the teaser.

Might that be Mendicant Bias’ fragment creating that sound ?

"I promise you the answers lie in the Ark
Find me there in the dark
For that is where I abide"

Discuss !

Huh. That would actually be pretty damn cool, Really excited for 5.

I always love these creepy sounds in the background! Good theory btw, I would love to come back to the ark, even for just one mission.

Its more than obvious he is on the Ark, look at the rocks the color of the ambient, the red mining moon. Instalation 04b did a number on the Ark but don’t forget that years have past and there are a lot of sentinels to be able to repair it, probably not fully repaired, as we can see the wind rages hard, looks like the atmosphere is still damaged. The main question is: Is that giant construct really Medicant Bias’s new form or not.

i think this is awesome i didn’t think about that and im glade something found this connection

yea i talked about this when the teaser dropped. glad someone else is talking bout it finally

If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.

> 2533274884078920;7:
> If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.

Yeah, I think you’re right. It was just a suggestion to support the theory even more on where he is in that teaser. Can’t wait to see how the H5 campaign is going to unfold… Going to be epic.

> 2533274837348390;8:
> > 2533274884078920;7:
> > If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.
>
>
> Yeah, I think you’re right. It was just a suggestion to support the theory even more on where he is in that teaser. Can’t wait to see how the H5 campaign is going to unfold… Going to be epic.

I think it’s a great theory. I too want to head back to the ark but it’s just gotta feel right and not rushed. There has to be something leading into it

I think it would be really cool, if some campaign missions were on the ark, that you revisit some old areas that were in the Halo 3 mission. Like if you see the sandy ruins of the destroyed scarab, and you get to take some of the same paths that you did so many years ago.

It’d be really cool if we went to an Ark…I dunno about the H3 one, since last I’ve heard in the 11th Hour Reports, that one is kind of a -Yoink-, to put it lightly.

> 2533274916717050;11:
> It’d be really cool if we went to an Ark…I dunno about the H3 one, since last I’ve heard in the 11th Hour Reports, that one is kind of a -Yoink-, to put it lightly.

In Origins II of Halo: Legends you see that the lesser ark (halo 3 one) is still intact, it did get damaged, but not obliterated!

> 2533274834537210;10:
> I think it would be really cool, if some campaign missions were on the ark, that you revisit some old areas that were in the Halo 3 mission. Like if you see the sandy ruins of the destroyed scarab, and you get to take some of the same paths that you did so many years ago.

Would love to see some levels on the Ark !!

> 2533274884078920;9:
> > 2533274837348390;8:
> > > 2533274884078920;7:
> > > If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.
> >
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I think you’re right. It was just a suggestion to support the theory even more on where he is in that teaser. Can’t wait to see how the H5 campaign is going to unfold… Going to be epic.
>
>
> I think it’s a great theory. I too want to head back to the ark but it’s just gotta feel right and not rushed. There has to be something leading into it

True, I mean… Even if it is Mendicant Bias who John is looking for, I don’t see his motivation why (yet).

> 2533274837348390;14:
> > 2533274884078920;9:
> > > 2533274837348390;8:
> > > > 2533274884078920;7:
> > > > If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, I think you’re right. It was just a suggestion to support the theory even more on where he is in that teaser. Can’t wait to see how the H5 campaign is going to unfold… Going to be epic.
> >
> >
> >
> > I think it’s a great theory. I too want to head back to the ark but it’s just gotta feel right and not rushed. There has to be something leading into it
>
>
> True, I mean… Even if it is Mendicant Bias who John is looking for, I don’t see his motivation why (yet).

The flood.

> 2533274793332039;15:
> > 2533274837348390;14:
> > > 2533274884078920;9:
> > > > 2533274837348390;8:
> > > > > 2533274884078920;7:
> > > > > If that is the ark which I think it probably is…i don’t the whole campaign on the ark. Maybe a mission or two. I hope most of the mission take place on another installation/shield world or even an abandoned forerunner planet as seen in halo escalation.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, I think you’re right. It was just a suggestion to support the theory even more on where he is in that teaser. Can’t wait to see how the H5 campaign is going to unfold… Going to be epic.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I think it’s a great theory. I too want to head back to the ark but it’s just gotta feel right and not rushed. There has to be something leading into it
> >
> >
> >
> > True, I mean… Even if it is Mendicant Bias who John is looking for, I don’t see his motivation why (yet).
>
>
> The flood.

We don’t know if it’s the flood yet. Yes there have been hints with the spirit of fire in halo escalation but that doesn’t mean that the flood will return at least not at this point. The spirit of fire still hasn’t even been found yet. I think 343i did what they did in the books to tie loose ends. Look what they did to black team

Wow, that’s really cool!

The picture by picture comparison alone confirms for me that it’s the Lesser Ark. Most notable is the red mining planet.

> 2533274834537210;10:
> I think it would be really cool, if some campaign missions were on the ark, that you revisit some old areas that were in the Halo 3 mission. Like if you see the sandy ruins of the destroyed scarab, and you get to take some of the same paths that you did so many years ago.

That is so beautiful what you just said

if they add this in the campaign is gong to be the best part for me.