The Journey to Mark VI Armor

Who wants play co-op with me on Legendary? I’m really wanting the Mark VI Armor. Send me a friend request if interested. Much appreciated!

If I could sit through the horrendous campaign again I would.

I know that playing with Friend is more fur but… IF your goal is only to get the Mark VI Armor, play the game by yourself. H4 Legendary isn’t very Legendary. I’ve finished H4’s campaign twice. The first time was on Normal and the 2nd is on Legnendary. All Legendary does is make the Covenant and Promethean’s bullet sponges. I didn’t notice any real difference between regular and Legendary beyond that.

^^^ What he said. Seems Legendary has come a long way down in terms of difficulty in these recent games… Hell, i remember the times i wanted to break my controller in half playing H1 - H2 in legendary. Heck, even H3 had its moments… ( Cortana Legendary anyone??? )

Bumping. Anyone interested?

so u have almost 1000 kills with a plasma pistol and your having trouble with campaign?

Don’t you have to beat it alone on Legendary, like I did, to get the MK VI armor set?

> Don’t you have to beat it alone on Legendary, like I did, to get the MK VI armor set?

Nope. Co-op and solo is fine. You can send an invite my way but I’ll be playing some MP with some friends tonight.

> I know that playing with Friend is more fur but… IF your goal is only to get the Mark VI Armor, play the game by yourself. H4 Legendary isn’t very Legendary. I’ve finished H4’s campaign twice. The first time was on Normal and the 2nd is on Legnendary. All Legendary does is make the Covenant and Promethean’s bullet sponges. I didn’t notice any real difference between regular and Legendary beyond that.

Agreed. Legendary is tedious, not challenging. All it takes is a little extra caution, some foresight and planning, and you’ll breeze through it in eight hours, guaranteed.

The knights are actually a lot easier on Legendary. They teleport charge a lot more, and if you know what you’re doing, then teleport charging is suicide for them.

> so u have almost 1000 kills with a plasma pistol and your having trouble with campaign?

Actually, yes. That is the point of the topic. There is a major differential and your post is irrelevant.

> If I could sit through the horrendous campaign again I would.

What was horrendous about the campaign? I think the campaign was beautiful and well built, take your multiplayer frustrations somewhere else :confused:

> > If I could sit through the horrendous campaign again I would.
>
> What was horrendous about the campaign? I think the campaign was beautiful and well built, take your multiplayer frustrations somewhere else :confused:

Careful saying anything positive about the game or anything negative to a player. I did in another thread and it was locked. lol.

U can send an invite my way during the week nights EST.

I agree it’s not really “difficult” more like long and tedious…probably much more enjoyable while having people to talk to, that’s why I haven’t done it yet. Beat it on normal just for the story.