The Join In Progress system needs a rework

Three times so far I’ve been tossed into a losing match in the last half/quarter of a game. Why? What happened to the system in Halo 4 where if a match reached a certain level of progress it would automatically close? One guy joining your game is not going to save your team if you’re already losing bad. The only team that benefits from these late game JiPs is the enemy team, as they get a confused, thrown off cannon fodder to kill. Getting JiP’d is disorienting, it’s really -Yoinking!- hard to recover from getting thrown into a match you know you’re gonna lose, and still go on top. For some it’s easier, but for the average joe like me the system needs work.
This is an unedited, untouched clip of my worst JiP in this game
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/game-clips?page=1&gamertag=SAW%20The%20Spartan#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_gameclip_SAW%20The%20Spartan_291014d1-7bda-456a-804f-13f0daf768a2
This is pathetic. There is no financial gain from services this poor. This is blatant incompetence, and it needs to stop.

I noticed the percentage of games I am joining in progress skyrocketed recently. I joined in progress 6 games in row yesterday + todays first game makes 7. I wanna say the past 9/10 warzone searches I have joined a game in progress. It’s astonishingly frustrating.

> 2533274814671423;2:
> I noticed the percentage of games I am joining in progress skyrocketed recently. I joined in progress 6 games in row yesterday + todays first game makes 7. I wanna say the past 9/10 warzone searches I have joined a game in progress. It’s astonishingly frustrating.

Especially since you only JiP on the losing team since that’s usually where the people leave.