The issues with Reach.

I wrote this thread on B.net, and I don’t wanna rewrite it here, so here’s the link. Please read it and reply to it here on Waypoint. Thanks!

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=58081912&viewreplies=true&postRepeater1-p=1

Not gonna even click it…

> Not gonna even click it…

Uhm . . . mind explaining why?

Not to be rude but I’m gonna pass on clicking the link as well. I’m guessing it’s the same as the other 1000 posts where people are complaining. I’m sick of hearing about armor lock, bloom, and most recently trueskill ranking in multiplayer. IMO, Reach is fine as is and does not need a patch. :slight_smile:

> Not to be rude but I’m gonna pass on clicking the link as well. I’m guessing it’s the same as the other 1000 posts where people are complaining. I’m sick of hearing about armor lock, bloom, and most recently trueskill ranking in multiplayer. IMO, Reach is fine as is and does not need a patch. :slight_smile:

Mine is well thought out compared to those other thousand. . . .

About half of the hundred people complaining thousands of times about armor lock, bloom, etc. say they have it well thought out!! I agree with the other guy, Reach is fine and they shouldn’t change it for the few people that are complaining about something just so they can complain!! I prefer Reach! I love it. I loved Halo 3 too. After playing Halo 3 since Reach’s launch I think it’s too easy. I don’t have to work for the kill.

I honestly dont see what the big deal with armor lock is. If you know how to fight it, it’s not that difficult.

If you would like feedback from your fellow forum goers, please post your thoughts here instead of simply linking to another website. Thank you!