The infinite loading screen of nothingness!

The infinite loading screen is a smallish issue that for reasons we as gamers couldn’t more than likely comprehend (unless you are a programmer) has not been fixed. This is not a complaint thread I simply just want to discuss if anyone other than myself has encountered this issue and discuss what you think might be the root cause of the issue.

Yes now I believe it may have something to do with either the amount of reqs you have or what type of boost you use, but it could also have something to do with the dreaded retrieving data of death circle.
Whatever the cause I do hope it gets fixed or somewhat downsized as it kinda kills a streak in Warzone firefight for me, not enough to make me stop but enough to make me think about leaving it there loading and get on my motorcycle for about 30 mics and coming back to see if anything has happened lol

It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening

> 2533274855740591;2:
> It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening

Well then that never crossed my mind lol I guess I will have to deal with it because the man with the voice like a song bird is much much better than the default lol

Lol yea it’s up to you but not sure when they will fix it . You mean buck

> 2533274832880993;3:
> > 2533274855740591;2:
> > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
>
> Well then that never crossed my mind lol I guess I will have to deal with it because the man with the voice like a song bird is much much better than the default lol

Lol yea it’s your choice but who knows when they will fix it. You mean Buck yea Palmer is annoying

> 2533274855740591;2:
> It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening

Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.

I have never encountered a infinite loading screen. Probably because I don’t have one of those voice announcers.

Well I guess it wasn’t much of a mystery lol I wonder if the game is trying to load both announcers at once?

> 2535449682372119;5:
> > 2533274855740591;2:
> > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
>
> Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.

Yea it’s just annoying because it’s a waste of 10$. I saw 343 acknowledge it a few months ago in the forum’s but they still haven’t fixed it. Another thing that is strange is it doesn’t seem to affect arena much for some reason

> 2533274855740591;8:
> > 2535449682372119;5:
> > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
> >
> > Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.
>
> Yea it’s just annoying because it’s a waste of 10$. I saw 343 acknowledge it a few months ago in the forum’s but they still haven’t fixed it. Another thing that is strange is it doesn’t seem to affect arena much for some reason

I don’t believe it is a waste necessary, I like the idea of having multiple announcers I have wanted this since Halo 2 (not CE because that voice is the absolute best) it could be an issue that quite literally can’t be fixed without breaking everything else.

> 2533274832880993;9:
> > 2533274855740591;8:
> > > 2535449682372119;5:
> > > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
> > >
> > > Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.
> >
> > Yea it’s just annoying because it’s a waste of 10$. I saw 343 acknowledge it a few months ago in the forum’s but they still haven’t fixed it. Another thing that is strange is it doesn’t seem to affect arena much for some reason
>
> I don’t believe it is a waste necessary, I like the idea of having multiple announcers I have wanted this since Halo 2 (not CE because that voice is the absolute best) it could be an issue that quite literally can’t be fixed without breaking everything else.

It won’t be a waste, once it is corrected. If it is not corrected, I spent $10 on something I cannot use, so yes it would be a waste.

I get extra long loading screens but that’s usually because someone left while the game was loading

> 2533274875982754;10:
> > 2533274832880993;9:
> > > 2533274855740591;8:
> > > > 2535449682372119;5:
> > > > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > > > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
> > > >
> > > > Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.
> > >
> > > Yea it’s just annoying because it’s a waste of 10$. I saw 343 acknowledge it a few months ago in the forum’s but they still haven’t fixed it. Another thing that is strange is it doesn’t seem to affect arena much for some reason
> >
> > I don’t believe it is a waste necessary, I like the idea of having multiple announcers I have wanted this since Halo 2 (not CE because that voice is the absolute best) it could be an issue that quite literally can’t be fixed without breaking everything else.
>
> It won’t be a waste, once it is corrected. If it is not corrected, I spent $10 on something I cannot use, so yes it would be a waste.

I agree. I thought it was fixed when they released it to be sold again. It has happened a lot less since they started selling it again, but it still happens. I have had it happen to me without the voices pack equipped when I am looking at past round stats though. Not sure if it was just a coincidence or if that is a separate issue.

> 2535449682372119;5:
> > 2533274855740591;2:
> > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
>
> Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.

Maybe 343 wants us to use Palmer O.o

> 2533274875982754;10:
> > 2533274832880993;9:
> > > 2533274855740591;8:
> > > > 2535449682372119;5:
> > > > > 2533274855740591;2:
> > > > > It happened from the voices of war req pack . The new announcers mess up with warzone for some reason. if you set your announcer back to default it should stop happening
> > > >
> > > > Yep, this is 100% the problem. Myself and a bunch of others have verified this through 100s of games. I haven’t had that loading screen freeze once since I went back to the default voice.
> > >
> > > Yea it’s just annoying because it’s a waste of 10$. I saw 343 acknowledge it a few months ago in the forum’s but they still haven’t fixed it. Another thing that is strange is it doesn’t seem to affect arena much for some reason
> >
> > I don’t believe it is a waste necessary, I like the idea of having multiple announcers I have wanted this since Halo 2 (not CE because that voice is the absolute best) it could be an issue that quite literally can’t be fixed without breaking everything else.
>
> It won’t be a waste, once it is corrected. If it is not corrected, I spent $10 on something I cannot use, so yes it would be a waste.

You can use it, the infinite loading screen of doom only happens every 10ish games for me, so it’s not a waste since it is usable, but that depends on how patient you are and if you are willing to close out the game every so often.