The Infection Police

I have decided to make a group that betrays campers who do nothing and use cheap tactics in the Living Dead Playlist. If you feel it’s unfair that people on maps like Swordbase are camping on Infection you should contact me if you want to help.

For people who think we’re just betraying people for the fun of it, we’re not, we have already found out betraying people in camping spots means they think twice when going there again. We just want to stop camping in the Living Dead Playlist.

You can get banned from XBl, its considerd an exploit and a banable offence. My friend was banned for a day.

people should get banned for camping we’re just retaliating and making the game more fun. I don’t even mean running round the map killing everyone we are just forcing them out of their camping position. How can that be considered a bannable offence.

No, what you’re doing is being obnoxious and completely defeating the purpose of NOT GETTING INFECTED.

I can’t even begin to describe how annoyed and irritated I’d be if I was “forced out” of my spot in Infection because YOU, another human, didn’t like that.

> people should get banned for camping

Also, this is stupid. So because I prefer to not run around and open myself up to be easy kills I should be banned?? Puh-lease. Learn to play tactically like the “campers” then.

Really? I think people camping should not be there and should be killed for ruining the game for other people, and I know from the amount of threads how many people hate campers.

There’s a huge, huge difference in camping with a sniper rifle and “camping” in Infection.

Ok in Swordbase in the Red Lift Room. It takes no skill to just stay in there and wait for the Infected people to run in, while walking around the map is more fun and fairer for everyone

How to stop camping in Infection:

Don’t play Infection.

That doesn’t stop camping. And I love Infection the camping part is the only part I dislike. We’re just making Infection fairer.

No. You’re making Infection less fun and more obnoxious.

I have to disagree with you OP, mainly because of the old adage, “Two wrongs don’t make a right.” At the core of it you betraying others for doing something that you don’t like doensn’t really solve anything.

> Ok in Swordbase in the Red Lift Room. It takes no skill to just stay in there and wait for the Infected people to run in, while walking around the map is more fun and fairer for everyone.

Now I understand where you are coming from. I, for one, hate this because of this map, and for the most part I do not play Living Dead because of the frequency of this. However, when I do play I am more of a run around staying alive as long as I can, because to me that is more fun. Well, not everyone feels that way, and I just think it would be conterproductive to try and punish other players to try and get them to play the way you want them to play.

Seems like a lot of wasted energy and worry over something that in reality is out of your control.

<4

There are cheap spots which aren’t exploiting then there are exploitation spots.

For example, on Boardwalk human spot in Infection, the spot where you jump on the rock to the grass spot where there is a tree, then you jump on that up onto a soft kill spot? Right there is a camera, you jump on that up onto where glass is, run along that to the corner, and at the very end of the corner there is no soft kill zone.

Everywhere through there is soft killzoned except that spot…zombies will have no clue in hell, neither humans.

That is exploitation.

However red vent camping is just annoying, not cheating.

Just going past in game mechanics meant to stop you, ESPECIALLY after being added in after release…that is a foul.

I often kill people who are exploiting in Living Dead.

> How to stop camping in Infection:
>
> Don’t play Infection.

Living Dead being taken out of Rumble Pit was the best day ever.

Honestly isn’t this all Infection is - camp to get a massive kill count?

Infection seems to have turned into a playlist of camping which isn’t what its all about. The idea is to survive and kill as many zombies as possible at the same time so staying in one place is not how it is meant to be played. Using cheap tactics is stupid and ruins everyone’s fun so why not just betray them to get them out of that space. The idea of an Infection Police is to only kill them if they stay in the same place for a certain amount of time. We do not mean to keep killing them as soon as they spawn. It makes the game better for all and people learn to walk around the whole map instead of running for one spot the whole time.

Killing someone in a spot perfectly reachable by zombies that isn’t an exploitation spot, just because their there too long…is silly.

The term ‘too long’ is very subjective, and it doesn’t matter anyway. No harm, no foul if it isn’t cheating.

That’s annoying. I’m an extreme anti-camper, but it’s INFECTION. When I play infection, I put myself in the mindset that this is a real zombie outbreak and I’m trying to survive. It’s natural to stay in an area. There’s a fine line between camping and holding the area with some team mates. Besides, if zombies would team up more you could take out those people that sit in the Sword Base red lift room with ease.

I agree that camping and holding the area are different. Camping is staying in a place that resorts in cheap tactics, like the Red Lift Room, holding the Area is going to different places fending them off and there are multiple places the zombies could come from and his hard defend. Campers do exploit the game, they are using cheap tactics to win a game when they don’t deserve it. Tell me is that fair.

How is it fair for you to run around and kill the humans because you don’t like their tactics?? You don’t get to sit there and say that defending the red lift room isn’t fair and then turn around say that it’s completely fair for you to decide how the game should be played for everyone else.

If you don’t like playing Infection on Sword Base, either

1. Don’t vote for it

or

1. Don’t play Infection.

It’s quite simple really. Being a jerk and forcing people out in the open vigilante style is a really, really crappy thing to do. I’m not talking AFK’ers or anything of the sort either but normal people holding down a legit area in Infection for crying out loud. That’s what Infection IS.

> > How to stop camping in Infection:
> >
> > Don’t play Infection.
>
> Living Dead being taken out of Rumble Pit was the best day ever.
>
> Honestly isn’t this all Infection is - camp to get a massive kill count?

Pretty much.