The "Im going to the midnight release"Topic

So i just found out i can go today.Who else is and what kinda snacks and stuff.My gamestop is right next to a 24 hour Jersy Mikes subs and there pretty good.

No wasted energy for me. I’m coming home from work, taking a nap, waking up at 11:45, drive 10 Mins to Gamestop, get my voucher, hop at the end of the line by 11:58, pick up my copy by 12:10, and be home by 12:20. I expect to be through with campaign by 7 or 8 AM.

Taking Tuesday off to vote and play.

If my local EB Games is going to have a midnight release, which isn’t a certainty due to it being in a mall, I’ll definitely be going. If not, I’ll deal with getting it in the morning.

> No wasted energy for me. I’m coming home from work, taking a nap, waking up at 11:45, drive 10 Mins to Gamestop, get my voucher, hop at the end of the line by 11:58, pick up my copy by 12:10, and be home by 12:20. I expect to be through with campaign by 7 or 8 AM.
>
> <mark>Taking Tuesday off to vote and play.</mark>

Exactly my plan… :=) I’m going to the midnight release, which I just found out about last week. So I’m really excited…

> If my local EB Games is going to have a midnight release, which isn’t a certainty due to it being in a mall, I’ll definitely be going. If not, I’ll deal with getting it in the morning.

I went to Reach’s midnight release in a mall. It happens pretty often, actually.

Of course, that was convenient because I was closing shift at a store right across the hallway, so all I had to do was shut everything down, lock up, and walk ten feet to take my place in line. This time, though? My old bones can’t handle sitting on a tile floor for hours again. I’m having it delivered straight to my door; should be waiting for me when I get back from work and the voting booth.

Ah, progress.

This thread should be a sticky!

I’m taking two days off of work. GS is my place. Not sure which mode I’ll be playing first, but I sure did miss the Chief and Cortana. But this will be yet another adventure for my multiplayer Spartan, so Spartan Ops is gaining the lead!

I hope to have filled up on the mythic Halo 4 Gamer Fuel, too!

Probably nap till about 11. 30 mins to the nearest best buy. We have a gamestop here but meh best buy caught my eye plus I have a silver member ship card there plus those certificates. So I probably won’t be back home till 1:30-2

Do anyone know if bestbuy will have a midnight release?

> No wasted energy for me. I’m coming home from work, taking a nap, waking up at 11:45, drive 10 Mins to Gamestop, get my voucher, hop at the end of the line by 11:58, pick up my copy by 12:10, and be home by 12:20. I expect to be through with campaign by 7 or 8 AM.
>
> Taking Tuesday off to vote and play.

Yup going at midnight… class at 8 in the morning… staying up till 5…it’ll be a good day

sadly have school, but I will play multiplayer until the weekend, then campaign

I’m taking 3-4 days off work… Traveling 3 hours to calgary… where i pre ordered my xbox… Meeting a huge group of friends there at the mall we pre ordered at 6:30. Eating dinner then filling up a cooler full of food and drinks and getting in line around 8:30

I’m definitely going to one! I don’t have class the next day until 3:30pm, so I can stay up a considerable amount of time.

> I’m definitely going to one! I don’t have class the next day until 3:30pm, so I can stay up a considerable amount of time.

how are you a master of unicorns with 39 posts?

> Do anyone know if bestbuy will have a midnight release?

They did in my town for Gears 3 at least. So hopefully they do, because I have a preorder there as well.

I have the 6th off since the elction is then but I am going around 11:45 or 11:30.

I’ve got a typical day of courses on Mondays (up at 7:30, last class over at 4) before I can prepare for the launch. I’m supposing I’ll be heading over to Gamespot around 8 or so to get everything in order, perhaps even stay there until the release depending what’s going on (if anything). Hopefully something cool is happening, as otherwise I’ll probably just wait until 11:30 to get there and get in line.

However, since I don’t have class the next day until 2, I’m going to get plenty of play time in the next day. Sadly, I’ll not be able to take off Wednesday due to the importance of my college courses. It’s all good though.

If my Gamestop is having a midnight release, I’m there.

Then on the way to work, if I want to vote for one of a handful of idiots in suits, maybe I will. Maybe I won’t. Who knows?

ive never been to a midnight release for any game before, i plan on going for halo 4, does anyone know if they’ll be handing out cool swag? posters? lanyards?

I’ll be getting home around 7:30 on Monday so I’ll be sleeping for four hours before heading off to pick up the game at midnight, and then skipping my one course on Tuesday so I can play H4 allllll night and day.