The Idea of bringing back Rogue from Halo 3?

So, with the release of Halo 5 Guardians I have saw it again that The Mark VI[A] variant of the Rogue helmet from Halo 3 was left out of yet another Halo game. I believe strongly that we should band together and see if 343 Studios will take a moment to add every Halo Armor that is a fan favorite back to the game. It’s unfair for such a lovely helmet not live to current days! Not to mention, it would help our lovely friends over at RvB as we have already seen problems when they have left out variants such as the Mark V helmet in Halo 4. So if we all show that we truly want this, it will happen! So everyone, lets band together and get our favorite helmet back in Halo 5!

I’m always happy with more things to unlock.

I loved the Rogue armour from H3.

there is a rogue armor. its the halo 4 one with a -Yoink- paint job and theres only one of them. the halo 3 helmet was the best and when i look at both rogue armors only that helmet said “rogue” just looked like another suit of Mjolnir. all of them kinda do with the exception of like mako, night fall and ODST. its all just the same :confused:

> 2533274806647794;4:
> there is a rogue armor. its the halo 4 one with a -Yoink- paint job and theres only one of them. the halo 3 helmet was the best and when i look at both rogue armors only that helmet said “rogue” just looked like another suit of Mjolnir. all of them kinda do with the exception of like mako, night fall and ODST. its all just the same :confused:

I had precisely described and said the one from Halo 3. The Halo 4 Rouge is not Rogue, it’s some ugly armor that is an honest piece of garbage. Like I had said, they need to go back to the Halo Reach style of armor customization. I do not believe that understand that concept yet as in 343i. What people love most is the uniqueness of those armors compared to the Halo 4/5 Style except for the ones provided that are Iconic.