The Hype!!!

It’s killing me. I just want to play. It’s all I want. Every day is going by slower and slower.

Cope with it by watching movies. Getting drunk at friends house. Or taking your gf out for one last date.

Thats all I do though. I cant stop thinking about halo.

> 2533274849023789;2:
> Cope with it by watching movies. Getting drunk at friends house. Or taking your gf out for one last date.

Perfect way to handle the time until release. Lol

You could also stock up on food and drinks so you don’t have to leave your house for however long. It also eats time standing in the checkout at walmart. You know, with the two registers open during busy hours…

Edit: words

> 2533274849023789;2:
> Cope with it by watching movies. Getting drunk at friends house. Or taking your gf out for one last date.

That last part make me chuckle a bit lol. Unfortunately for me my dame currently lives 6 hours away from me for another 3 or 4 months, so I can’t take her out until I go visit. So this wait is killing me in that regard lmao.

> 2533274794041783;4:
> > 2533274849023789;2:
> > Cope with it by watching movies. Getting drunk at friends house. Or taking your gf out for one last date.
>
>
> Perfect way to handle the time until release. Lol
>
> You could also stock up on food and drinks so you don’t have to leave your house for however long. It also eats time standing in the checkout at walmart. You know, with the two registers open during busy hours…
>
> Edit: words

Yes agreed. Stock up on batteries. :wink: