The Hype Train

Alright guys, here is my feature request for Halo. Spartan companies only really have two things to work towards - armor and a helmet. I propose a new vehicle unlock for doing something difficult with your company, like beating mythic warzone with only company members - The Hype Train. This is going to be a vehicle that seats at least 10 spartans and has no weapons, however, when you splatter an enemy, confetti will shoot out and children will cheer like the old grunt headshot skull modifier. I’d also suggest the horn be http://www.instantrapairhorn.com/ so everyone knows to get hyped.

This is the most glorious of suggestions.

10/10 Would board the hype train.

> 2533274819985543;1:
> Alright guys, here is my feature request for Halo. Spartan companies only really have two things to work towards - armor and a helmet. I propose a new vehicle unlock for doing something difficult with your company, like beating mythic warzone with only company members - The Hype Train. This is going to be a vehicle that seats at least 10 spartans and has no weapons, however, when you splatter an enemy, confetti will shoot out and children will cheer like the old grunt headshot skull modifier. I’d also suggest the horn be http://www.instantrapairhorn.com/ so everyone knows to get hyped.

This right here is why Waypoint forums exist. The Req item description will just be “ALL ABOARRRD!” This kind of power would of course be reserved for Level 8 Reqs.

All aboard

Nice. I’m down for the party bus.

I would love that!! It definitely doesn’t seem like there is much of a purpose for them, except clans, after you get the armour

It’s the greatest achievement one can have, owning this monstrosity of a vehicle.

> 2533274819985543;1:
> Alright guys, here is my feature request for Halo. Spartan companies only really have two things to work towards - armor and a helmet. I propose a new vehicle unlock for doing something difficult with your company, like beating mythic warzone with only company members - The Hype Train. This is going to be a vehicle that seats at least 10 spartans and has no weapons, however, when you splatter an enemy, confetti will shoot out and children will cheer like the old grunt headshot skull modifier. I’d also suggest the horn be http://www.instantrapairhorn.com/ so everyone knows to get hyped.

this could be the single greatest addition to halo 5 ! you should be saluted for such and awesome recommendation i would love to board the hype train

I’ll take Weapon Skins & a Emblem over a PUMA

Any challenge like Achilles (a bit easier would be nice) is of course welcome!

Here I am, unable to tell if everyone here who left a reply is being sarcastic or legitimately ON BOARD with this idea.

I’m in a tiny, very casual company, and I think this is awesome. The Hype Train NEEDS blast the Gunginir Mix from Halo 2.!!!

I read a little sarcasm in pretty much anything I read. Even when reading “condolence” cards at Walgreens…

But this thread, I think it would be funny to have something like this. Like the Halo Elephant… But smaller.

No sarcasm here, just an idea that would be hilariously fun in warzone.

OP I’m going to take your idea a bit further.

Tie it to the Assist commendations. They have no use, now they would.

Just need 343 to see this!

b is for bravo let’s goooooo!

That would be amazing but I’d prefer it to be forge and to custom games as well. Would love to screw around in it
Make a military looking one but also a funny skinned one. Just saying.

That sounds glorious!

That’s hilarious.