The HYPE to Infinite!

We’ve seen so far how 343i has given us some easter eggs and hints throughout their trailers. What if they published a comic series of what happened before the Chief and the pilot were stranded. A book series? A short animated series like the Fall of Reach? Board and card games? Something to get the hype up. Maybe even a mobile game. I am not a CoD fan but they showed us how to bring a famous first person shooter to mobile. 343I could easily do this. Just multiplayer, no campaign. But they could give us some easter egg hints of Infinite through out the maps. The gameplay could be Infinite’s art style and give us a peek of what Infinite will be like.
What are your thoughts?

Halo is being brought to mobile through Project xCloud and has mobile app-games already. One of the problems with Halo 5’s story was that too much of the story existed in outside materials, making the actual story inaccessible to many players. Infinite should keep the storytelling within the confines of the game, not the expanded universe.

> 2533274795938680;2:
> Halo is being brought to mobile through Project xCloud and has mobile app-games already. One of the problems with Halo 5’s story was that too much of the story existed in outside materials, making the actual story inaccessible to many players. Infinite should keep the storytelling within the confines of the game, not the expanded universe.

I agree the expended universe should be more of a bonus content for the story we follow in the games.
Besides when you’re a french player (like myself), you are limited with the expended universe because not every books and comics get translated making us unable to have all the knowledge and lore of the Halo franchise.

But, I have to admit, I’m curious about what happened between the 2 or 3 years between the end of Halo 5 and the beginning of Halo Infinite.

> 2533274795938680;2:
> Halo is being brought to mobile through Project xCloud and has mobile app-games already. One of the problems with Halo 5’s story was that too much of the story existed in outside materials, making the actual story inaccessible to many players. Infinite should keep the storytelling within the confines of the game, not the expanded universe.

That was more 4’s problem than 5’s I think. As for skipping out on the Extended Universe… Well, I’d rather them just find a way to introduce people to it so those who do get involved in the EU can be happy too. Like, I was thrilled when I finally got to see the entirety of Blue Team together in a game together, especially Linda who is by far my favorite Spartan ever.

On another note, they might look into what Kingdom Hearts 3 had done for their game. They had some brief (minute or two long) set of videos that summarized the entirety of the series - side games and the web/mobile game included - into smaller chunks for both newcomers and as a recap for returning players as well as small, brief text entries on terms and characters and plot points. Don’t know WTF a term like the Seekers of Darkness is or some odd character like Marluxia are? It’s got an entry on them you can look at in-game, and adds to that databank as you stumble across key points through the game.

> 2533274795938680;2:

I didn’t know you could do this. So you can play some halo games on mobile with controller??

I think a comic book would be a good idea. I was thinking that 343i should release a campaign prequel that shows the battle that took place on the ring in Brohammer’s perspective, it could also act as a beta of some sort.

> 2533275026469034;6:
> I think a comic book would be a good idea. I was thinking that 343i should release a campaign prequel that shows the battle that took place on the ring in Brohammer’s perspective, it could also act as a beta of some sort.

Nice thought

I would prefer just some couple of news about the development , some screenshots,videos ,weapon design on social media platforms (twitter,YouTube,waypoint). This will be enough to keep up the hype . As if the 343 ,again, tries more than 2 things at a time, they would probably mess up resulting in a poorly narrated game

> 2535418149128482;8:
> I would prefer just some couple of news about the development , some screenshots,videos ,weapon design on social media platforms (twitter,YouTube,waypoint). This will be enough to keep up the hype . As if the 343 ,again, tries more than 2 things at a time, they would probably mess up resulting in a poorly narrated game

True. These are just some examples. Not all at once. U are right.

All they need to do is just keep alarming people that halo infinite is a thing

> 2535418149128482;10:
> All they need to do is just keep alarming people that halo infinite is a thing

lol yeah

> 2535425010781404;11:
> > 2535418149128482;10:
> > All they need to do is just keep alarming people that halo infinite is a thing
>
> lol yeah

But that’s what they are not doing

> 2535418149128482;12:
> > 2535425010781404;11:
> > > 2535418149128482;10:
> > > All they need to do is just keep alarming people that halo infinite is a thing
> >
> > lol yeah
>
> But that’s what they are not doing

True

They are just some lazy retards to post something about infinite

> 2535418149128482;14:
> They are just some lazy retards to post something about infinite

Like the sound effects, which i thought were pretty cool tho.

Those sound effects aren’t even brought out to the public by them. Thank God that “owl” channel exist.

> 2535418149128482;16:
> Those sound effects aren’t even brought out to the public by them. Thank God that “owl” channel exist.

They put them on instagram i think and idk who that owl guy is. Some random guy decides to post it lol

He is just doing his job as a fan which I highly appreciate. If you just check videoes on YouTube related to infinite, you won’t find much viewers (except of halo follower and Xperia) . The fact is that halo infinite is already dead before it is even released

> 2535418149128482;18:
> He is just doing his job as a fan which I highly appreciate. If you just check videoes on YouTube related to infinite, you won’t find much viewers (except of halo follower and Xperia) . The fact is halo infinite is already dead before it is even released

Or all the halo fans have left to cod and gears of war a long time ago.

Yeah. The biggest mistake 343 did was just trying to compete with cod and ruining everything halo was known for