The hype of this game killed itself

Infinite is a victim of it’s own hype, hype created by a dwindling and weary community. They announced the game like it had a strong community spine, like it was halo in 2007-10. They should have announced it this year and release this holiday. A perfect storm was modern warfare 2019, COD community has the same issues, yet they had their game ready and officially announced it as if it did have a small community, they did not give it time to be hyped up, they announced it may released in August, and it hit really well, it’s a great game.

These old franchise games need to stop thinking they are still the Chads of the industry, thinking they can just leave the game up for interpretation for a whole year, then be surprised when even a good product gets lukewarm or bad reviews.

Here’s what I thought of the gameplay: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/my-review-on-the-gameplay/ceac0eda-e397-4e26-9fdc-d5417d9747b6/posts?page=1#post3

My mistake they left the game up for interpretation for 2 years.

This doesn’t seem to have any real discussion value in and of itself, if you can be constructive there are quite a lot of threads to have a look at.

> 2533274848663644;2:
> My mistake they left the game up for interpretation for 2 years.

Please don’t post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks