The Hype is Getting Real!

I think it is fair that the hype is starting to feel real and I can finally say… LET’S GO!!! PIZZA ON ME 343!!! I’M TALKING EXTRA CHEESY SUPREMES!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Haha, in all seriousness though, when they initially announced that Halo MCC’s PC release would be pushed back, I was a bit worried. I still am a bit cautiously optimistic that the push back is to ensure that the release will be smooth and prove worth while, given how poorly Halo MCC launched on Xbox One, but I think they know how harshly that back lashed and are ensuring it won’t happen again. With how massive this is bringing Halo to PC, I can imagine how much more critical we as a community will be. Personally, I’ve invested into every Halo, whether critically acclaimed or not, and have played 1000s of hours on Xbox, but I can not wait to finally experience it on PC. It’s like Halo 2’s release all over again. Seriously, as an adult, to be this corny and feel like a kid on Christmas.

Obviously, only a spare few will get keys to the beta and to those that do, I salute you Spartans! I know I am not some forum junkie, but I had to connect on here with the community and wanted to get the hype train rolling! Above all, this isn’t some entitled request, or even a plea for one. Point is, I don’t want to see several people getting upset not being selected and let that hype be tarnished due to it. It is going to be rough, and like many, I have a tenured resume dating back to the original Xbox with Halo Combat Evolved, I’m willing to bet I am not big enough in the Halo community to receive one.

All I ask is that for those who do, PLEASE recognize how lucky you are to have the opportunity by stress testing and reporting bugs thoroughly. Anyone who gets a key will play a major part in this game’s development and just want that to be recognized and return Halo to the former glory it deserves!

Hey man! You’re in luck. They already mentioned in a previous statement that almost everyone will be getting into a flight sooner or later. They aren’t handing out keys, they’re going to email insiders a private build with only their accounts getting access and only for the flighting period. Good luck! Hope you get in an early one. We need people like you who know the originals to make sure everything is right with the game. :+1:

I’ve been ready for the hype for a decade. I feels good to see that hype train leave the station.

UPDATE:

There is one more week until E3 2019 and I am so hyped that my skin is crawling. Halo Reach PC will be LIT AS HELL, and I sure as hell want it already! Halo Infinite will indefinitely be an instant pre-order on PC for me even if it puts me into overdraft~!

Halo on PC… Life is crazy! Get hyped and lets goooo!

Halo has and will always be hype.

Cant wait!!!

We’re almost there, comrades!

ALMOST THERE!!!

Halo Reach mcc, coming to AI modules in 2459

I seriously can’t believe it’s almost in our hands. I was a bit disappointed subscribing to the Xbox Ultimate Pass with Reach being the “featured game” only for it to not be on there. It’s crazy how close we are to it being out, and I feel like a whiny kid when I say this, but seriously, we need a release date. Pretty salty after that big showcase on the game pass for it not to be on there, but no matter… HYPE BABY!!! WOOHOO!! haha

I can’t wait so bad.

Lock and load, Spartans!

Does anyone know if anyone is even in the beta, or likely considered alpha, yet? I haven’t followed many Halo centered content creators or streamers in quite a while, but have they mentioned that they are doing some very controlled and closed testing outside of E3? I know there is a demo going on at the show, but I’m curious if there is sort of “NDA” based testing going on. Obviously if it is truly NDA they can’t really say anything, but I can imagine some cryptic interpretations of them basically saying they are. I remember Shroud hinted that he was testing a game for quite a while off stream and that turned out to be Apex.

May need to put on your tin foil hats here in order to answer that one, but it would definitely be even more hype knowing it’s on the horizon actually. Paying for Game Pass Ultimate has me bit salty knowing it’s not on there, so a little more info would be nice

> 2533274810893544;14:
> Does anyone know if anyone is even in the beta, or likely considered alpha, yet?

Private flighting has been conducted but no public flighting has started yet, that’s due to kick off before the end of the month.

> 2533274813317074;15:
> > 2533274810893544;14:
> > Does anyone know if anyone is even in the beta, or likely considered alpha, yet?
>
> Private flighting has been conducted but no public flighting has started yet, that’s due to kick off before the end of the month.

Awesome, thank you. I am probably just being impatient, but I am so excited. I think people can relate to that mentality too, but seriously… With it coming to PC, I can’t wait to see how full these servers get again

WOOOOOHOOOO!!

> 2533274810893544;1:
> I think it is fair that the hype is starting to feel real and I can finally say… LET’S GO!!! PIZZA ON ME 343!!! I’M TALKING EXTRA CHEESY SUPREMES!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!
>
> Haha, in all seriousness though, when they initially announced that Halo MCC’s PC release would be pushed back, I was a bit worried. I still am a bit cautiously optimistic that the push back is to ensure that the release will be smooth and prove worth while, given how poorly Halo MCC launched on Xbox One, but I think they know how harshly that back lashed and are ensuring it won’t happen again. With how massive this is bringing Halo to PC, I can imagine how much more critical we as a community will be. Personally, I’ve invested into every Halo, whether critically acclaimed or not, and have played 1000s of hours on Xbox, but I can not wait to finally experience it on PC. It’s like Halo 2’s release all over again. Seriously, as an adult, to be this corny and feel like a kid on Christmas.
>
> Obviously, only a spare few will get keys to the beta and to those that do, I salute you Spartans! I know I am not some forum junkie, but I had to connect on here with the community and wanted to get the hype train rolling! Above all, this isn’t some entitled request, or even a plea for one. Point is, I don’t want to see several people getting upset not being selected and let that hype be tarnished due to it. It is going to be rough, and like many, I have a tenured resume dating back to the original Xbox with Halo Combat Evolved, I’m willing to bet I am not big enough in the Halo community to receive one.
>
> All I ask is that for those who do, PLEASE recognize how lucky you are to have the opportunity by stress testing and reporting bugs thoroughly. Anyone who gets a key will play a major part in this game’s development and just want that to be recognized and return Halo to the former glory it deserves!

It’s great to see the really hype for the Insiders to talk about the news and Pizza, Hello from Xbox Italia Employee

It’s only a matter of time Spartans!

I just hope I am not the only one refreshing my inbox every half hour to see if a code to join the flight beta is in there haha