The hunters under the phantom in spartan ops

What chapter and episode are they found on? I can’t remember.

If your harvesting Hunters for an achievement, the highest number is in

Episode 3 - Chapter 4 - “Shootout In Valhalla”

Get in your mantis and kill 'em all, Spartan,

> What chapter and episode are they found on? I can’t remember.

I don’t remember but if i would have to guess what you are talking about i would be that you are talking about hte hunters are being cared by a phantom as if they were just ghost…weird right never seen hunters deployed that way.

I don’t need to farm them, I heard about the hunters on the underside of the phantom and I was curious. Thanks for the advice anyways, mja calf.

I am 110% positive they appear on the map Warrens (the giant cave map). If I remember right, they appear in Episode 8.

It’s different, but actually makes sense since they can be considered vehicles (in a way). So, if a Phantom was carrying enough troops in its cargo, it’d make sense to put some Hunters on the underneath. But when that particular Phantom does it, it doesn’t carry much troops in its cargo.

I’m not sure which episode or chapter, but I’ve seen them on this map. There are also Phantoms carrying Banshees on the same map.

Hey, I never heard of this glitch!

Maybe it’s the same as this H2 glitch?

Or it could simply be that the Hunters are spawned in the wrong seats (in CE, the Pelican has a seat specifically for Hog and Scorpion but it can be replaced with a seat for bipeds. I’m guessing same case with H4).

> If your harvesting Hunters for an achievement, the highest number is in
>
> Episode 3 - Chapter 4 - “Shootout In Valhalla”
>
> Get in your mantis and kill 'em all, Spartan,

That mission was one of the best ones I’ve ever played on Spartan Ops. Plenty of Mantises, even on Legendary, anyone could wreck them Hunters easily. So much fun.

Definetely investigating this tomorrow. Thanks for that hint, never noticed it before.