The Humans or "UNSC" are Kinda' weak. (Please Leave feedback!)

I mean think about. Halo 2: 6 UNSC weapons. Halo 3: 9 UNSC weapons. Halo: Reach: 9 UNSC weapons.

The Humans should have a little more of a variety of weapon. So I am going to compare UNSC weapons to modern or past military weapons.

UNSC VS. Modern/past Miliitary

Halo 3: Odst and Halo CEMagnum vs. Auto Pistol

Almost all of us love the Halo: ODST Mag and CE Mag. An semi-automatic Magnum the can pack a small punch and a Mag that can pack a medium to strong punch. An awesome veriaty. The Auto. pistol vs. The 2 Mags from Halo would result in victory for The Halo Mags. Personally I would love to have 2 different Mags just like this combo instead of one same pistol. Plus not just the 2 Mag alone but wouldn’t it be fun to customize the 2? For ex: Scopes, explosive rounds, EMPs, extended clips, ect…

SMG vs. SMG

Modern SMG would easily beat Halo SMG mostly because it can be easily customizable. With different silencers you can change the firing burst to Auto, Semi-auto, and 3 round burst. With the Halo SMG their are only 2 different versions. I would love to have what a modern SMG can provide than the Halo SMG. Like a Halo SMG that can provide what the modern SMG can provide.

AR vs. M16

The AR has 32 round clip while the M16 has a 30 round clip. The M16 can mount a Grenade Launcher under the barrel and add many different attachments. The AR can’t do that. The M16 wins this one. Again I would like an AR that can provide what the M16 can provide.

Shotgun vs. Combat Shotgun

C. Shoty is semi-auto while the Halo Shoty is pump action. Halo shoty has a short range, but deadly. The C. Shoty can be useful at a further range than the Halo Shoty . I would also love the have 2 Shotguns just like these 2 shotguns in Halo 4 to add a little variety.

Grenade Launcher vs. Grenade Launcher
It would be awesome to have to different grenade luanchers like these in the game. Halo GL would be single shot and could customize it to let out an EMP, fire, or the round can stick on to someone. The Modern Multi-shot GL could shoot out regular grenades. WIN!

Falcon vs. Sea Knight

The Falcon can only have a max of 6 people and the Sea Knight can only have about 20 people. I don’t want either of these, just a mix between them.

DMR and BR.

I don’t want either of these in Halo 4, just something like a gun that can change from singel shot to 3 shot burst if you change barrels/silencers.

Spartan laser, Rockets, and Sniper are ok.

This is just my opinion so please don’t flame also please leave feedback!

This isnt COD…

1. I saw this coming
    2.Just because you can edit weapon or have a little more variety dosen’t mean i’m saying this is COD
  2. I said please leave feedback
  3. I’m pretty sure you didn’t even bother reading the whole thing.

i was about to agree with you cause i thought you meant the A.I. Marines. but then you compared to weapons…yeah bro this aint CoD, go play that. that’ll satisfy your wants

I believe you are completely missing the point of Spartans and Elites wearing armour that is very resilient against ballistic fire in the first place, they also have shielding that absorbs a lot of damage in the second place.

Because of this, Halo doesn’t use .50 anti-material sniper (12.95mm) slugs like a Barret, Halo uses the armour piercing, fin stabalised, discarding shot 14.5mm sabot round anti-material weapon. And that’s just to get a headshot to kill or heavily damage a player or vehicle when not a headshot.

The AR and DMR use the NATO 7.62 round. That’s like a standard issue AK-47 and M14 as respective weapons. The M16 fires 5.56 tunbler rounds, not 7.62 armour piercing rounds.

As for the SMG, it is very much like the AK-74u. It fires rifled 5mm rounds at a rate faster than the AK-74u. It is like having a short-barreled SCAR, not like having a MP5.

Spartans are tough. Being tough isn’t about inflicting damage, it’s about taking.

1.At least you gave feedback
2. I HATE playing COD
3. For the last time what I’m trying to say is add a little more variety to the weapons.

I can only imagine how horrible things adding those would do to gameplay. Halo doesn’t need weapon attatchments or too much weapon variety.