The Hidden Skulls

Hey everyone, remember how in Halo 3 you could find skulls in the campain. What happened to that? Starting with ODST there were no more skulls, same with Reach. I mean there were skulls, but they were just handed to you.
I really liked looking through all the campain missions for them. Plus they were proof of your acheivement.

Also, I heard about this pre-order bonus for Halo:CEA called the grunt funeral skull. It works like this, you kill a grunt and its methane tank explodes like a plasma grenade. I think that could be handy for killing enemys on legendary because Halo:CE’s campain was difficult even with a buddy helping you.

I thought that was cool, so I thought of another skull. The Elite Spazattack Skull!!! It would work like this… when you activate the skull you go to a caimpian mission and when you fight an Elite just before it dies instead of screaming in frustration they have a complete nervous breakdown! I think that would be funny!! Plus if you syuck an Elite he would yell out something completely random just before he died. Something like “who farted!!!” then they would explode and it would be hilarios!!!

Aside from that, who thinks it’s a good idea to bring back hidden skulls and if so what new skulls should appear and what whould they do. Long responses are welcome, thanks.

defientely skulls need to be brought back and hidden, remember the days trying to get halo 2 skulls watta night mare, plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls

> plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls

halo wars had hidden skulls.

n

> > plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls
>
> halo wars had hidden skulls.

not the preorder skull, flaming warthog or the limited edtion skull for the wraith :stuck_out_tongue:

> > plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls
>
> halo wars had hidden skulls.

the preorder flaming warthog and limited edition wraith skull, wasnt hidden

> > > plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls
> >
> > halo wars had hidden skulls.
>
> the preorder flaming warthog and limited edition wraith skull, wasnt hidden

It still had hidden skulls.

> > > > plus halo wars was the first official halo game to not feature hidden skulls
> > >
> > > halo wars had hidden skulls.
> >
> > the preorder flaming warthog and limited edition wraith skull, wasnt hidden
>
> It still had hidden skulls.

yeah I know it did, but what i said was, it was the first official halo game to have non hidden skulls

[deleted]