the heretic armor/uniform

we found out in the 11th terminal “threshold” that the heretic armor was just the armor used for mining squads so after the split how come nearly all grunts and elites that were heretics wore this kind of armor? it cant be that most of them happened to be in the mining squads prior to the covenant split, do you think a bit of contradiction happened in the story writting?

> we found out in the 11th terminal “threshold” that the heretic armor was just the armor used for mining squads so after the split how come nearly all grunts and elites that were heretics wore this kind of armor? it cant be that most of them happened to be in the mining squads prior to the covenant split, do you think a bit of contradiction happened in the story writting?

I think We just needed to know who to shoot.

And remember that Halo 2 was having a lot of trouble during development.

> > we found out in the 11th terminal “threshold” that the heretic armor was just the armor used for mining squads so after the split how come nearly all grunts and elites that were heretics wore this kind of armor? it cant be that most of them happened to be in the mining squads prior to the covenant split, do you think a bit of contradiction happened in the story writting?
>
> <mark>I think We just needed to know how to shoot.</mark>
>
> And remember that Halo 2 was having a lot of trouble during development.

just asking small question about the armor

Sorry typo ^^

but they did shut down all communications with the fleet no new heretics came without Mining armor.

I’m
Confused
What’s
The
Question?

The Heretic movement from Halo 2 was barely a month old at the time the Arbiter was sent to kill the Heretic leader. Even then, that’s assuming Spark arrive on the gas mining platform right after Halo was destroyed.

In the little time between Spark arriving and telling the Elite the truth and the time the Arbiter was sent to kill the leader, it’s unlikely they were able to recruit many Elites. If this is the case, most if not all the Elite encountered were part of the original team sent by Thel during the events of Halo 1.