The Harbinger is a new alien

I’ve seen some speculating as to who/what the Harbinger is. We got a glimpse of her during the campaign overview. Her appearance lead some to think she’s either a San’Shyuum Prelate, female Sangheili, or maybe even a Precursor. However, in the recent canon fodder, they ended 1 of the theories:

> And speaking of unknowns, we also got our first look at the Harbinger. We don’t have a lot to say about this curious character at the moment, but I will give you this: They’re definitely not a Prelate

This leads to the idea even more now that she’s part of a brand new species. She looks nothing like a San’Shyuum or Sangheili, but an alien entirely different. It’s looking more and more likely that this campaign is introducing a brand new alien species. How’d you feel about this?

> 2533274840469109;1:
> I’ve seen some speculating as to who/what the Harbinger is. We got a glimpse of her during the campaign overview. Her appearance lead some to think she’s either a San’Shyuum Prelate, female Sangheili, or maybe even a Precursor. However, in the recent canon fodder, they ended 1 of the theories:
>
>
> > And speaking of unknowns, we also got our first look at the Harbinger. We don’t have a lot to say about this curious character at the moment, but I will give you this: They’re definitely not a Prelate
>
> This leads to the idea even more now that she’s part of a brand new species. She looks nothing like a San’Shyuum or Sangheili, but an alien entirely different. It’s looking more and more likely that this campaign is introducing a brand new alien species. How’d you feel about this?
> .

I think the fact that she’s introduced as they, meaning that there’s more than one is very interesting.