The Halo Wars Multiplayer has been buggy lately...

I’m not sure if you guys already caught wind of this, but I didn’t see it on the front page, so I’m just going to post it.
What’s happening is that the DLC playlists (Reinforcements, Keep Away, and Tug of War) for Halo Wars have been “offline” at seemingly random times throughout the day today. What makes it strange, is that I’d have the problem, and my friend wouldn’t for a few hours, and then it would be fixed for me, and not working for him. And every time I’d try to join my friend (while it wasn’t working for me, but was for him) while he was in a DLC playlist lobby, instead of letting me join and giving out the usual “One or more players in this party do not have the required DLC” message, the game would freeze mid loading screen, and leave me forced to reset my Xbox to get it to work again.
I’m not sure if there’s anything you can do, or if the problem will just fix itself over time, but I know for sure that I’m not the only one this has happened to today, so I hope you guys over at Waypoint will look into it.

I’ve heard that this is happening to numerous players as well. Waypoint should definitely check this out ASAP.