The Halo that Cortana activated in Halo 5 end

Hey guys, I’m preparing for Halo Infinite and I try to understand everything in the big Halo universe. When you play Halo 5 in legendary, you can see a new cinematic end where Cortana activated a Halo. I was wondering which Halo is it ? Halo zeta (from Halo Infinite) ? Halo 9 (from Halo Wars 2) ? An undiscovered Halo ? Or maybe 343 never explained it ?

For now, I have gathered all this informations
Halo 1 (béta) : Active (undiscovered)
Halo 2 (epsilon) : Active (undiscovered)
Halo 3 (gamma) : Active , housed a Composer, Static Carillon hid it
Halo 4 (alpha) : Destroyed by John 117
Halo 5 (delta) : Active , vitrified by the elites
Halo 6 (kappa) : Active (undiscovered)
Halo 7 (zêta) : Active , UNSC study it
Halo 8 (4B) : Destroyed on the Ark to eliminate the floods
Halo 9 (4C) : Active : leaves the Ark with Anders , intercepted by a Guardian

What do you think ?

I’m willing to bet it’s Zeta Halo. I don’t think 343i would tease the return of a Halo ring to the series and have their next main game set on a different Halo ring, not if Cortana is on the one shown in the Legendary cutscene.

My assumption is Zeta Halo, but nothing has been confirmed on that front. I think it’s a fair bet though since H3’s legendary cut scene showed Requiem and then H4 took place on Requiem.

I think it is the Zeta Halo Ring that Cortana activated at the end of Halo 5: Guardians.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I’m willing to bet it’s Zeta Halo. I don’t think 343i would tease the return of a Halo ring to the series and have their next main game set on a different Halo ring, not if Cortana is on the one shown in the Legendary cutscene.

But I understoud the UNSC and the Banished would hid from the entity, at least they won’t appear at the begining

Most certainly Zeta Halo.

I think it’s Zeta Halo.

i think its either zeta halo or the halo from halo wars 2

All bets on Zeta Halo, can’t say I want to go against the odds.

zeta sounds about right

I thought it was Halo 9 we saw at the end of Halo Wars 2

Zeta Halo or Installation 04C from HW2