the Halo reach dlc

The halo reach pre order dlc should be put on the market place for everone to download like the Sangheili Officer and the recon helment and the MULTI-THREAT [W] note i have the recon helment the pre-order one already.

> The halo reach pre order dlc should be put on the market place for everone to download like the Sangheili Officer and the recon helment and the MULTI-THREAT [W] note i have the recon helment the pre-order one already.

Nope, I like how 343 is keeping it exclusive.

Games that release the pre-order DLC after the game has released are pure money hungry, they are pre-order exclusives, not wait 3 months, get it free or cheap.

What you’re asking for is the Bonus Content, not the pre-order DLC. The only piece of DLC that was available for pre-order was the chest piece.

@Moa

I think it just depends on what the Pre-Order DLC is. If there’s five pieces of DLC and you have to pre-order 5 copies to get it all, the DLC should be available to all later on. However, if there’s just one pre-order bonus, then no. It should stay exclusive.

> What you’re asking for is the Bonus Content, not the pre-order DLC. The only piece of DLC that was available for pre-order was the chest piece.
>
> @Moa
>
> I think it just depends on what the Pre-Order DLC is. If there’s five pieces of DLC and you have to pre-order 5 copies to get it all, the DLC should be available to all later on. However, if there’s just one pre-order bonus, then no. It should stay exclusive.

If it is something that has no effect on gameplay at all, it should NOT ever become available to everyone.