The Halo PC FRG should have been a legendary

FRG = Fuel rod gun if anyones confused.

It was purple, battery powered, had huge splash damage and the fuel rods fired at an arc at high speeds which allowed you to bombard areas that were off in the distance, so it was pretty unique, the trade off was that it wasn’t a one hit kill like the current fuel rod gun. Would have been nice (Did any one here play Halo PC and remember this or am I the only one?)

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

[REDACTED] don’t care about Halo. Do you think that they would even add something remotely fun to Call of Halo 5: Advanced Garden Warfare? Very naïve of you. /s

On-topic. It would be cool to have this in Halo 5.

> 2533275011491088;2:
>

Thank you for adding /s, gosh. XD

It would have been fitting in the MCC.

They still can, they’re adding new REQ weapon variants post launch.

I only have limited experience with it, but I feel it would be a good legendary weapon. Loved to just bombard warthogs heading to my base in CTF and watch them flip 60 times

> 2533275011491088;2:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
> *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
>
>
>
> [REDACTED] don’t care about Halo. Do you think that they would even add something remotely fun to Call of Halo 5: Advanced Garden Warfare? Very naïve of you. /s
> On-topic. It would be cool to have this in Halo 5.
>

WHAT DID THIS SAY?! It says Redacted, now I’m curious.
If it’s 343, of course they care about Halo, but I don’t recall this weapon, because I didn’t play Halo PC. I don’t like the PC version of Halo, because it is for consoles in my mind, not a PC.

It’s what the default Fuel Rod should be. The current iteration doesn’t make a ton of sense to me, while the PC one was far more versatile and useful.

> 2535447317427844;7:
> > 2533275011491088;2:
> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
> > *Original post. Click at your own discretion.
> >
> >
> >
> > [REDACTED] don’t care about Halo. Do you think that they would even add something remotely fun to Call of Halo 5: Advanced Garden Warfare? Very naïve of you. /s
> > On-topic. It would be cool to have this in Halo 5.
> >

>
>
> WHAT DID THIS SAY?! It says Redacted, now I’m curious.
> If it’s 343, of course they care about Halo, but I don’t recall this weapon, because I didn’t play Halo PC. I don’t like the PC version of Halo, because it is for consoles in my mind, not a PC.

It was 343i

You can just go to custom games in CE on the MCC and all the PC weapons are there.

> 2533274870852232;10:
> You can just go to custom games in CE on the MCC and all the PC weapons are there.

I didn’t know that, but either way it would still be a lot of fun in H5, was a bit OP in close quarters but would be perfect in Warzone