The Halo Infinite AR Is Perfect & Needs No Changes

I love the new AR in Halo Infinite. Gone are the days of the AR that’s like spraying bb’s at your enemies.
The Infinite AR is finally a reliable weapon I don’t wanna get rid of when I spawn in anymore. 343 have given Halo’s most iconic weapon the power it deserves!!!

Wrong. But that’s okay, nobody is perfect.

Halo should reward semi and burst weapons and accuracy with them. If you want full auto spray Meta call of duty is your game. Halo was never about full auto spray. H1 was the 3 shot pistol or halo 2 4 shot br. Hell even h5 had a 5 shot pistol. Infinite has a ar that beats a semi pistol that takes skill to use it’s wrong

> 2535414763063085;3:
> Halo should reward semi and burst weapons and accuracy with them. If you want full auto spray Meta call of duty is your game. Halo was never about full auto spray. H1 was the 3 shot pistol or halo 2 4 shot br. Hell even h5 had a 5 shot pistol. Infinite has a ar that beats a semi pistol that takes skill to use it’s wrong

The AR is the most Iconic weapon in the franchise. It’s also the main weapon of the UNSC so why should it have the range of a pea shooter? 343 clearly wants the AR to be a more important weapon in the sandbox which it should be. But your opinion is valid and I respect it but do not agree with it. The all weapons are viable options in Infinite and that’s good to me. No more BR domination.

The AR is perfect, and it is the other weapons that need to be brought up to snuff. Nerfing the AR is the wrong way to make the other weapons more impactful.

This is obviously bait for profile views. Infinite is a buggy mess, the exact reason we have to test it before it comes out to the public. The movement speed is exactly as fast as the sprint speed, why does nobody talk about that? it renders sprint completely useless and makes even simple gamemodes sweaty af.

> 2535464535687521;4:
> > 2535414763063085;3:
> > Halo should reward semi and burst weapons and accuracy with them. If you want full auto spray Meta call of duty is your game. Halo was never about full auto spray. H1 was the 3 shot pistol or halo 2 4 shot br. Hell even h5 had a 5 shot pistol. Infinite has a ar that beats a semi pistol that takes skill to use it’s wrong
>
> The AR is the most Iconic weapon in the franchise. It’s also the main weapon of the UNSC so why should it have the range of a pea shooter? 343 clearly wants the AR to be a more important weapon in the sandbox which it should be. But your opinion is valid and I respect it but do not agree with it. The all weapons are viable options in Infinite and that’s good to me. No more BR domination.

In lore yea. But you need to seperate lore reasons from gameplay. The pistol is iconic also why can’t that the the utility weapon. I played like 4 games and uninstalled the preview it was all auto weapon spam……… the call of duty crap I don’t like.

> 2533274835275577;6:
> This is obviously bait for profile views. Infinite is a buggy mess, the exact reason we have to test it before it comes out to the public. The movement speed is exactly as fast as the sprint speed, why does nobody talk about that? it renders sprint completely useless and makes even simple gamemodes sweaty af.

Nope it’s not bait I genuinely love the AR in Infinite. I loved it in the last flight and I love it in this flight.

Just remove the headshot multiplier.

> 2535464535687521;4:
> > 2535414763063085;3:
> > Halo should reward semi and burst weapons and accuracy with them. If you want full auto spray Meta call of duty is your game. Halo was never about full auto spray. H1 was the 3 shot pistol or halo 2 4 shot br. Hell even h5 had a 5 shot pistol. Infinite has a ar that beats a semi pistol that takes skill to use it’s wrong
>
> The AR is the most Iconic weapon in the franchise. It’s also the main weapon of the UNSC so why should it have the range of a pea shooter? 343 clearly wants the AR to be a more important weapon in the sandbox which it should be. But your opinion is valid and I respect it but do not agree with it. The all weapons are viable options in Infinite and that’s good to me. No more BR domination.

Balancing around “lore” is never a good argument. Halo should reward accuracy.

> 2535464535687521;1:
> I love the new AR in Halo Infinite. Gone are the days of the AR that’s like spraying bb’s at your enemies.
> The Infinite AR is finally a reliable weapon I don’t wanna get rid of when I spawn in anymore. 343 have given Halo’s most iconic weapon the power it deserves!!!

I agree with you 100% on that.

Yesss the AR is BACK!!! As it should be!

I’m enjoying it as well. The BR and Commando should definitely win over it at mid and long range, but in the right hands or should be able suppress at mid range and win in close range. Spawning with a nerf gun isn’t fun for anybody, and nerfing the AR would just call for BR starts. Although halo has traditionally been a 1-gun + power weapon game, I prefer the variety.

> 2533274796540656;10:
> > 2535464535687521;4:
> > > 2535414763063085;3:
> > > Halo should reward semi and burst weapons and accuracy with them. If you want full auto spray Meta call of duty is your game. Halo was never about full auto spray. H1 was the 3 shot pistol or halo 2 4 shot br. Hell even h5 had a 5 shot pistol. Infinite has a ar that beats a semi pistol that takes skill to use it’s wrong
> >
> > The AR is the most Iconic weapon in the franchise. It’s also the main weapon of the UNSC so why should it have the range of a pea shooter? 343 clearly wants the AR to be a more important weapon in the sandbox which it should be. But your opinion is valid and I respect it but do not agree with it. The all weapons are viable options in Infinite and that’s good to me. No more BR domination.
>
> Balancing around “lore” is never a good argument. Halo should reward accuracy.

I respect your opinion but I disagree. All weapons should be viable options in combat not just the BR and other similar weapons.

> 2533274866989456;13:
> I’m enjoying it as well. The BR and Commando should definitely win over it at mid and long range, but in the right hands or should be able suppress at mid range and win in close range. Spawning with a nerf gun isn’t fun for anybody, and nerfing the AR would just call for BR starts. Although halo has traditionally been a 1-gun + power weapon game, I
>
>
> > 2533274866989456;13:
> > I’m enjoying it as well. The BR and Commando should definitely win over it at mid and long range, but in the right hands or should be able suppress at mid range and win in close range. Spawning with a nerf gun isn’t fun for anybody, and nerfing the AR would just call for BR starts. Although halo has traditionally been a 1-gun + power weapon game, I prefer the variety.
>
> I absolutely agree. Tbh I never could get any kills from long range with the AR nor did I see anyone either. The Sidekick was what kept killing me from long range.

> 2535464535687521;1:
> I love the new AR in Halo Infinite. Gone are the days of the AR that’s like spraying bb’s at your enemies.
> The Infinite AR is finally a reliable weapon I don’t wanna get rid of when I spawn in anymore. 343 have given Halo’s most iconic weapon the power it deserves!!!

Disagree. The AR has way too much range. You can consistently nail someone across a map. Horrible. It should be a 20’ or less weapon.

Also the hammer has too large of a radius. I like the power and speed but the impact readouts needs to be smaller.

Also I think sniper rifle should have a trail. If you don’t see then scoped in you have no idea where you are shot from.

The AR needs the range dialed back for sure, it is too powerful for a spray weapon. It should excel close range only, the sidekick is intended for mid range and requires more precise aim.

> 2714222989723602;17:
> The AR needs the range dialed back for sure, it is too powerful for a spray weapon. It should excel close range only, the sidekick is intended for mid range and requires more precise aim.

That is a good middle ground. I agree!

> 2533275021221244;2:
> Wrong. But that’s okay, nobody is perfect.

LOL 100%

I am usually against nerfs, so I would rather see them buff the BR to have a much faster fire rate at least.