The Halo Combat Doctrine

The Halo Combat Doctrine is a document established to cover Halo’s gameplay philosophy, in the post the team said there is more to dive deep into, instead they lightly touch the 5 principles on the recent post on the 28th of January. Can we, by any chance, get the full document to see what guidelines the team is following as well to know what the team didnt “dive deep into”? Also, do other teams have documents alike along with each departments vision statements if they have one? (Marketing, art design, audio, ect)

I rather know if such guidelines were there during Halo 5’s development because…

> 2533274797640604;2:
> I rather know if such guidelines were there during Halo 5’s development because…

good point…

> 2533274797640604;2:
> I rather know if such guidelines were there during Halo 5’s development because…

Yes, that would certainly help to set proper expectations.

To OP: the December update had talk of “pillars” that I think the live team were using to help guide them. I imagine we will get similar “high level” (low detail) updates from the other teams/departments in the coming months.

> 2533274797640604;2:

Indeed. They have never shown they understand the holy triangle of Halo combat before. Them suddenly seeing the light on this? Doubt it.

> 2644524424069134;5:
> Indeed. They have never shown they understand the holy triangle of Halo combat before. Them suddenly seeing the light on this? Doubt it.

Seems like im not the only one that is kinda hyped for the game but at the same time extremely concerned
that the past route of 343i leads away from Halos basics.