The Halo CEA weapons are way cool

The Halo CEA pistol and sniper are too fun. The CEA rocket sounds incredibly meaty it’s like a mini nuke anti son of -Yoink- machine. The sound, the amount of polish, and how the gunplay is integrated into the gameplay is genius and there’s definitely 30 seconds of fun happening over and over again. They feel grounded and powerful. I hope to see much of this in Halo 4.

The sound of the sniper rifle is just amazing, I was stunned when I first fired it and then wasted all the ammo shooting at the ground just to hear it again.

I agree. I just wish they could have implemented proper reload animations for the AR like they did for the Pistol and Sniper. (Chambering a round when you empty the magazine completely.) At least they get it perfect with all the guns in Reach. I hope they do this for Halo 4 as well. :smiley:

I really enjoyed the new weapon sounds. This game has the best AR sound so far. The Fuel Rod sounds amazing when its shot and explodes on impact.

> The sound of the sniper rifle is just amazing, I was stunned when I first fired it and then wasted all the ammo shooting at the ground just to hear it again.

It sounded like a bloody cannon lol

The Sniper is incredible in my opinion.

I also noticed that the Pistol and the Plasma Rifle both feel really good now. I hope this is a sort of preview as to how they’ll sound/feel in H4.

The sound of the Sniper Rifle on my home theater system made my pants tighter.

> The sound of the Sniper Rifle on my home theater system made my pants tighter.

I know what you mean man.

But yeah, I just sat there at the beginning of Truth and Reconciliation, pumping all those precious extra rounds into the ground and orgasming over the intense explosive rocket nuclear boom of a sniper shot.

Haven’t even got a Rocket yet… only halfway through SC. Can’t wait!

> The sound of the sniper rifle is just amazing, I was stunned when I first fired it and then wasted all the ammo shooting at the ground just to hear it again.