The Halo Bulletin: 6/15/11

May cause restlessness, nausea, and upset stomach.

Yeah… Sorry about that.

YUSSS!!!

WOHOO! Grunt plushie for the win! <4!

This update was funny.

Finally. :wink:

No but seriously, that was great.

> May cause restlessness, nausea, and upset stomach.
>
> Yeah… Sorry about that.

Oh… i see wut u did thar.

Match Making info next week?

PS: Well worth the wait, your writing skills rival those of your predecessors.

idk what I just read, it made me lol, it informed me,but it also made me remember things that took months to forget…

> See, I told you he was teeny tiny! […] and get your hands on exclusive Halo Fest merchandise

You know, I’m going to loose my whole money, because of this. Thank you 343i. (Second case, you’re going to see something other than Germany, you’ll come with me to Seattle for the whole merch stuff. And yeah First case will come with me.)

This was a pretty sweet read, Jess! Many kudos to you! <343 <4
Also, now I’m even more super-psyched for PAX than I was before! WARTHOGGGGGGGGGGG :smiley:

How many more announcements for stuff at HaloFest will we see before the actual event? Every week?

Aw, no details on the “Classic” plans =C

Oh well, fantastic first update, angel. Looking forward to these very, very much!

So, for those final three questions, is an MM update confirmed?

Hey, idea for the next bulletin (And all bulletins to come, actually).

Set up a Questions thread where people can submit questions for you folks at 343 to answer. It’d be a great way to keep the community engaged, and for you guys to know what WE want to know about =)

> Hey, idea for the next bulletin (And all bulletins to come, actually).
>
> Set up a Questions thread where people can submit questions for you folks at 343 to answer. It’d be a great way to keep the community engaged, and for you guys to know what WE want to know about =)

I support this idea.

> I was going to share the wise words of my Magic 8 Ball (“He’s excited to be back,” “Unfinished game is unfinished,” and “Signs point to yes”), but that would defeat the purpose of not answering questions. So, tight-lipped I will remain. And wondering you will be. Unless reading between the lines you do. For the record, I just went back and inserted lines to make that a true statement. Yup, I am that dedicated. Only because it didn’t make me sweat, mind you.

When i read that paragraph, in my mind that sounds like Gravemind, or Yoda, but mostly Gravemind.

Great update :). And thanks for those awesome Wallpapers.

Awesome intro! I dig your style and I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Thanks for all the info and for inserting lines for us. I should warn you though once done it will always be expected, many rash and over excited comments you will see should you forget or deviate in any way from now on. It is a hard truth that you must now bare the brunt of the might that is the HALO community. Fear not for you are up to the task I can see it in your eyes, your proverbial eyes this is or at least what I believe your eyes to be in my mind…any way that is way off topic. Thanks again for the info and pictures.

What a wonderful read! :slight_smile: Thanks for spewing those succulent words onto my computer monitor for me to absorb.

> > Hey, idea for the next bulletin (And all bulletins to come, actually).
> >
> > Set up a Questions thread where people can submit questions for you folks at 343 to answer. It’d be a great way to keep the community engaged, and for you guys to know what WE want to know about =)
>
> I support this idea.

As do I : D

Awesome update. Thanks for all the pics of the Warthog. It is my favorite vehicle. I also hope that those Grunt plushies will be available for purchase. I will not be able to go to PAX :frowning: (Hope that all that do go have a blast!!)

Looking forward to the future!! Oh and I’m totally taking that “Signs point to yes” as an absolute :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. Thanks for the quote. “Long live the Halo Universe!!!” :smiley:

So, when will we get a title update?

Well nothing’s happening until Bungie loses Halo.

Nice update. Wishin’ I had tix to the Halo event… What does BS stand for!!!