The Halo 5 BR is awkward. What do you think?

So I’ve been playing more Halo 5 recently and I’ve noticed the BR just feels… clunky. Like it feels really awkward with the recoil and the rate of fire. You can just forget about getting a kill at long range, because the recoil just completely makes you miss. I’d like to hear what other people think about it, I hope they fix it in the next update, if there is one.

The upcoming hotfix - slated for release today at the time of this comment - will address the discomfort issues with the Battle Rifle variants. Outside of that, the base version seems to be left untouched since the previous tuneup. It’s not bad by all means, but it certainly takes more practice now.

> 2533274962041307;1:
> So I’ve been playing more Halo 5 recently and I’ve noticed the BR just feels… clunky. Like it feels really awkward with the recoil and the rate of fire. You can just forget about getting a kill at long range, because the recoil just completely makes you miss. I’d like to hear what other people think about it, I hope they fix it in the next update, if there is one.

There is a pinned thread for discussion weapon tuning in the Halo 5 section.