The halo 4 vanguard

I was watching a video of a guy talking about this, and so i decided to make a thread about it on here. I am not sure if there is any thread on it all ready but if there is i apologize for the repeat. Here the link I made this so that people can learn of it and to ask if anyone is going to actually get it. It does say the the Xbox is not included so i don’t think i am getting it, but i still think its cool.

Here is some more info about it

That looks like a bunch of bull…

Sorry but that is not getting my money. :confused:

nooooooo thank you

While I admit it’s cool, I would never buy it, you could get a 26 inch monitor for like $180 (with built in speakers). I would rather take that with me than this…

Was a thread earlier. Not my style. But looks cool

Lol! Thats dumb, ur disk would be destroyed in a day.

O.o that would be great for traveling! Hell, I could take it to AT with me and play some Halo 4.

Tho, I think I much rather make my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have 3 old Army boxes in my shop that I need to clean up, and do some minor repairs, I could easily make a Halo themed “vanguard” box with two screens.

It’s cool but your disks would die. Maybe for the next Xbox.

At least we know what the start up screen looks like :stuck_out_tongue:

> At least we know what the start up screen looks like :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s a placeholder that was used for the E3 build

> At least we know what the start up screen looks like :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s just the same placeholder they used from E3.

> It’s cool but your disks would die. Maybe for the next Xbox.

You’re the second one to say that. What’s the danger to your disk?

> > It’s cool but your disks would die. Maybe for the next Xbox.
>
> You’re the second one to say that. What’s the danger to your disk?

Um, I think it’s cause the disc drive/tray for your Xbox isn’t design for travel. Laptop Drives have a little “Lock” to keep the disc from bouncing around inside of the drive. But that is if the new Halo 4 Xbox has a disc drive similar to one for a Laptop, it wouldn’t be a problem. BUT you shouldn’t keep your disc in the disc drive any ways.

Nooo thank you.

For 350 bucks Ill pass.

> > > It’s cool but your disks would die. Maybe for the next Xbox.
> >
> > You’re the second one to say that. What’s the danger to your disk?
>
> Um, I think it’s cause the disc drive/tray for your Xbox isn’t design for travel. Laptop Drives have a little “Lock” to keep the disc from bouncing around inside of the drive. But that is if the new Halo 4 Xbox has a disc drive similar to one for a Laptop, it wouldn’t be a problem. BUT you shouldn’t keep your disc in the disc drive any ways.

OK cause I have been using a carry case since Halo 3 released and I haven’t experienced any problems, especially since I take the disk out before I move the Xbox.

I like the fact that the monitor is part of the case. Having to carry the monitor separately has always been an issue for me.

Now if this thing had a power inverter so I could plug it in to my truck battery…

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

no.

> OK cause I have been using a carry case since Halo 3 released and I haven’t experienced any problems, especially since I take the disk out before I move the Xbox.

Yeah, other than that, I really don’t see how people will destroy their discs… I mean, for me it’s a no brainer to take the disc out before moving the Xbox, tho sometimes I get a little lazy, I also don’t have my Xbox sitting on it’s end.

> I like the fact that the monitor is part of the case. Having to carry the monitor separately has always been an issue for me.

Yeah, this is one of the main reasons why I don’t take my Xbox with me when I go on camping or to AT, I take my laptop,

> Now if this thing had a power inverter so I could plug it in to my truck battery…

Agreed, tho in my design of case, I would have a power inverter and a golf cart battery.
Cause like I said, I’m lazy.

I was looking at the other GAEMS carrying cases before. They are just downright scams. For what is offered that is… You can buy a similar (or better) monitor, a bookbag, and a set of pc speakers for much cheaper. The only people that truly need this are people that are constantly on the move.

Where’s the battery option? IF you’re buying something like this wouldn’t you want at least some hours of battery life or a car battery converter so something…I dunno.