The Halo 4 Unused Forerunner Pistol

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The Halo 4 Unused Forerunner Pistol Video

Thoughts? He also mentioned he found other Forerunner Weapons. [/spoiler]

That looks much more like a Covenant weapon, especially since it fires plasma.

Just looks like a proto-type Boltshot.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss modifying or hacking content on an Xbox console.

I wish they would polish the model/textures and add it to the game in some form.

> That looks much more like a Covenant weapon, especially since it fires plasma.

It’s Grey with Hardlight coming off of it…speaking of which not all Forerunner weapons use Hardlight.

Edit: I was thinking of something else:

Technically, this content counts as modded content. Even though doesn’t seem like it. It is however unlocked through mods. I believe this thread will be (unfortunately) locked.

Even though, I would like a burst pistol like that.

> I wish they would polish the model/textures and add it to the game in some form.
>
>
>
> > That looks much more like a Covenant weapon, especially since it fires plasma.
>
> It’s Grey with Hardlight coming off of it…speaking of which not all Forerunner weapons use Hardlight.

It’s gray because it’s untextured…

And what do you mean by “hardlight coming off it”?

> > I wish they would polish the model/textures and add it to the game in some form.
> >
> >
> >
> > > That looks much more like a Covenant weapon, especially since it fires plasma.
> >
> > It’s Grey with Hardlight coming off of it…speaking of which not all Forerunner weapons use Hardlight.
>
> It’s gray because it’s untextured…
>
> And what do you mean by “hardlight coming off it”?

I assumed the OP’s vid was something else.

I was actually referring to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_Jo9TgzyipI#t=114s

> Technically, this content counts as modded content. Even though doesn’t seem like it. It is however unlocked through mods. I believe this thread will be (unfortunately) locked.
>
> Even though, I would like a burst pistol like that.

Looks modded to me considering the fact that he has 3 FRAGS and a HUMAN ASSAULT RIFLE AND MAGNUM and the map looks EXACTLY like the first chapter of SpOps Episode 6. Automatic Red Modding Flag for me. You can only have Promethean and Covenant weapons on that chapter that takes place on that exact same map supposedly.

I saw another vid by the same guy that found a gun that fired a sentinel beam-like burst. My question is why the sentinel beam was taken out of halo 4 in the first place. It would have made for another great power weapon.

> > Technically, this content counts as modded content. Even though doesn’t seem like it. It is however unlocked through mods. I believe this thread will be (unfortunately) locked.
> >
> > Even though, I would like a burst pistol like that.
>
> Looks modded to me considering the fact that he has 3 FRAGS and a HUMAN ASSAULT RIFLE AND MAGNUM and the map looks EXACTLY like the first chapter of SpOps Episode 6. Automatic Red Modding Flag for me. You can only have Promethean and Covenant weapons on that chapter that takes place on that exact same map supposedly.

Oh. The red flag for me was the fact that he had invisible hands and shot another freaking weapon out of his magnum.