The Halo 4 Spring Showcase Thread

Do not post any leaks so we can continue our path to Halo 4 information.

Keep it Clean.

Less than One Sleeps away. :slight_smile:

News and Links (Go look and make sure to thank Enfinit!)

Edited by a moderator. Handy Dandy video links

The Making of Halo 4

I just finished reading the bulliten and Bs angel said something about opening a unsealing a hushed casket. Back in January she stated that it was too early for them to take info from their “hushed casket.” In 3/01/12 bulliten she goes on to say until next week…well teh GDC is next week and it begins i believe on monday. Frank O’ Connor also said we will be talking alot more about Halo 4 in March. Well it seems we’ll be getting some finally confirmed info at GDC! :smiley: Anyone agree with me?

I posted a topic about this. It has no leaks I just quote bs angel.

Am I allowed to say it?

Ah hell, I’m saying it.

(Says the date that people think halo 4 info. will be released)
…

I’m curious if any of the fan pressure (if 343 feels any at all) had or will have any effect on when new halo 4 information is released…

> Am I allowed to say it?
>
> Ah hell, i’m saying it.
>
> (Says a date that people think halo 4 info. will be released)
> …

Speculation and leaks are 2 very different things. You can say you think their will be info on March 5th or 6th or July 7th 2077. It’s not a leak to think that a certain date will hold Halo 4 info. The only way it could be considered leaked info is if you said… Someone from 343/Microsoft told me that their will be info on certain date.

> > Am I allowed to say it?
> >
> > Ah hell, i’m saying it.
> >
> > (Says a date that people think halo 4 info. will be released)
> > …
>
> Speculation and leaks are 2 very different things. You can say you think their will be info on March 5th or 6th or July 7th 2077. It’s not a leak to think that a certain date will hold Halo 4 info. The only way it could be considered leaked info is if you said… Someone from 343/Microsoft told me that their will be info on certain date.

Well, there’s no point now, x]

So, are we like 95% sure we are getting something on Monday?

does 343 know how much 8months without info hurts :’(…especially with a new Halo trilogy

definitely 3/7 after embargo…will be something…(ummm and that is leaked fr/my brain, nothing else)

patiently waits for Halo 4 info

Hopefully something Halo 4 related will show up on Monday, I can’t wait to see what all the game companies will have in store at GDC too.

> definitely 3/7 after embargo…will be something…(ummm and that is leaked fr/my brain, nothing else)

For Halo 4, The internet press will NOT wait. MAybe 343 will wait till then for the Bulletin, but that’s it.

> So, are we like 95% sure we are getting something on Monday?

No 343 or -Yoink!- employees are denying it. Yet again none of them are saying it’s true either. And that is literally the only thing we truly have to go off of. Anything else is from people that were at the showcase and they could be telling the truth or BS’ing. Either way it is seeming pretty likly.

> does 343 know how much 8months without info hurts :’(…especially with a new Halo trilogy

IDK, but I understand :’( hug?

> > does 343 know how much 8months without info hurts :’(…especially with a new Halo trilogy
>
> IDK, but I understand :’( hug?

Yes, hug :)…hugs bring little hope

> > So, are we like 95% sure we are getting something on Monday?
>
> No 343 or -Yoink!- employees are denying it. Yet again none of them are saying it’s true either. And that is literally the only thing we truly have to go off of. Anything else is from people that were at the showcase and they could be telling the truth or BS’ing. Either way it is seeming pretty likly.

If there are people from the press that are lying, it hurts their credibility, and hurts their job.

And the Bulletin Mentioned Embargos. Why do that, and it was very put of place. It was almost like a hint.

> > > So, are we like 95% sure we are getting something on Monday?
> >
> > No 343 or -Yoink!- employees are denying it. Yet again none of them are saying it’s true either. And that is literally the only thing we truly have to go off of. Anything else is from people that were at the showcase and they could be telling the truth or BS’ing. Either way it is seeming pretty likly.
>
> If there are people from the press that are lying, it hurts their credibility, and hurts their job.
>
> And the Bulletin Mentioned Embargos. Why do that, and it was very put of place. It was almost like a hint.

If you ask me I think thier is a 99.999999% chance it’ll be their. I still have that small bit of doubt because of VGA’s(in b4 they let us know a couple days prior).

I really do hope they release something about multiplayer, which may be unlikely, but it will still make my next 8 months…The idea of having a whooollleee new multiplayer and just not having to worry about reaches problems all the time, not saying halo 4 wont have problems, but one can only hope

Aw, I wish the other thread hadn’t got locked. I wanted to see how many pages we could get. :frowning:

I agree, but that being said I wont be dissapointed if we don’t see anything.