The Halo 4 Servers

As depressing as it is having to deal with this and what not. Aha, it’s so disappointing only being able to access the story (campaign) feature of such a competitive online fps game. Cause the servers are completely unavailable and I fear that nobody at 343 still cares about the less fortunate and those of us who haven’t been able to upgrade to a one.

I’m confused… Have the Halo 4 servers been shut down? Why are you unable to access them?

> 2535409566084103;1:
> As depressing as it is having to deal with this and what not. Aha, it’s so disappointing only being able to access the story (campaign) feature of such a competitive online fps game. Cause the servers are completely unavailable and I fear that nobody at 343 still cares about the less fortunate and those of us who haven’t been able to upgrade to a one.

> 2533274958766554;2:
> I’m confused… Have the Halo 4 servers been shut down? Why are you unable to access them?

Xbox 360 servers are down for a little for Halo titles, it’s a known issue. Megathread for Reach issues will eventually be here.