"The Halo 4 Servers are not available."

“The Halo 4 Servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist.”

are four days that I can not play, what should I do?

My id is : allowingowl76

Hmm. Honestly it does sound like a YOU problem because it’s all fine on my end.

Have you tried clearing your Xbox Cache? Maybe resetting your Internet connection?

I’m sure you have tried this but Reset your modem/router to factory defaults
reset the cache on your xbox which has been suggested
Other than that I’m not sure, back when 343i deployed the TU for halo reach the TU blocked out all Ip ranges that started with 101 and 52, but I doubt this is the simalr because its the first I’ve heard of it.

Good luck OP hopefully you get it fixed

Perfect i will try. Thanks guys!

it’s weird becouse i can play with all games ( include halo reach ) except halo 4

nothing to do.

other ideas? :c

Is this wargames only or can you play custom games or spartan ops?

Not sure if it would do anything but connect to xbox live when Halo 4 has loaded. So log out on the dashboard and then boot up Halo 4.

> Is this wargames only or can you play custom games or spartan ops?
>
> Not sure if it would do anything but connect to xbox live when Halo 4 has loaded. So log out on the dashboard and then boot up Halo 4.

Only on war games… I tried but nothing.
Who can i contact?

> > Is this wargames only or can you play custom games or spartan ops?
> >
> > Not sure if it would do anything but connect to xbox live when Halo 4 has loaded. So log out on the dashboard and then boot up Halo 4.
>
> Only on war games… I tried but nothing.
> Who can i contact?

If it’s only on war games then I’m not that sure.

Maybe see if you can get in touch with someone at 343 about this because it sounds like a war games problem then.

> “The Halo 4 Servers are not available. Please try again later. Matchmaking has switched to using the default playlist.”
>
> are four days that I can not play, what should I do?
>
> My id is : allowingowl76

I’ve had this issue before but not for an extended amount of time. I continued to play in the default playlists. The only downside to this is that your stats wont be tracked, loadouts are forced, and armour customization is disabled (everyone is forced to use Recruit).

where can i find the support?

This is a copy/paste from the Halo 4 Support FAQ Thread:

Sometimes I get a message saying, “Halo 4 Servers unavailable” and see a different set of playlists. My SR also gets set back to 0. Why does this happen?

What you are seeing are “fallback hoppers”. When you enter this mode, you will see a UI notification. It shows up on the “Find Game” screen for War Games. In previous Halo titles, you’re dependent on the servers to get the information you needed for Matchmaking, and if they go down, you can’t play. Fallback hoppers are a new functionality for Halo 4, and they allow people to continue playing Halo 4 when there are server issues.

In order to preserve the integrity of the online experience, there are some limitations to this functionality:

•Reduced XP earn rate, counted as offline XP

•Players in the fallback hopper cannot play with those that are using the regular server hoppers

•Player customization is disabled (no armor, loadouts, emblem)

Since the server isn’t actually available in fallback hopper mode, you’ll be missing functionality that the server provides. This includes:

•Spartan Ops

•File Share

•Service Record

•Commendations

•Challenges

•Double XP tokens

You will automatically be switched to fallback hoppers if you fail to download a necessary file. You’ll remain in fallback hoppers for up to 10 minutes after the services return. When in this mode, it’s a good idea to relaunch the game on a regular basis, so you can reenter the regular hoppers as soon as they’re available.

You appear to be the second person on here that has had this issue since June 8th. Try taking the router out of the equation and connect it directly to the modem.

Been happening to me for the last 3 days…this in unacceptable. Fix it now please 343…this is crap.

I just want to 4 shot people with my br again… :(…

Anyone got a homage fix? Google has nothing.

4 day of that too! im getting tired of this -Yoink-