The Halo 4 pre-release Challenge

Since Halo 4 is little under 2 weeks away, i bet a lot of you have preparations for what your gonna do in the mean time. I say we have a Community Challenge.

This challenge involves beating every main Installation in the Halo franchise (Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3) The other Halo games (Halo Wars, ODST, Reach) will be considered bonuses.

To qualify to participate, fill out the “registration form” below.
It should look like this-

Registration Form

Halo Waypoint Account- [blank]
Current Gamertag- [blank]
Date of Registration- [blank]

This can be posted here or PMd to me. Once sent, i will give you your Spartan ID (the account name you will use to create your new account)You will need a new account so i can accurately measure this competition. Once created, friend it with your account and start playing. Once finished, send the “Submission Form” then you will be placed on the Leaderboards.

Submission Form

Spartan ID(new account)-[blank]
Legacy ID(current account)-[blank]
Account created on- [blank] (link to the Xbox account to confirm date created and so i can check legitimacy)
Difficulty- [blank] difficulty (Titles defined below)

DIFFICULTY

Recruit- Must beat the Halo saga on any difficulty
Hero- Must beat the Halo saga on Heroic or Higher
Legend- Must beat the halo saga on Legendary or higher
Legendary Hero- Beat the Halo saga with all campaign achievements
Mythic Champion- Beat the Halo saga with all skulls on

The total gamerscore you receive from your Spartan ID achievements page will count up to your Service Record. Here it will show you your Title (the difficulty you beat the challenge) your Experience (gamerscore) and Rewards.

I still haven’t figured out what to do for rewards, and i would like advice.

Other Halo games including Halo 3: ODST, Reach, and Wars will gain you separate titles but will not count up to your Experience. Since Halo 2 doesn’t have achievements, proof of completion is all that’s necessary plus proof that is was completed within the Challenge Period.

RULES

*Halo CE Anniversary is required, Original copies will not be accepted.
*PC version of Halo 2 is allowed.

• Achievements for Multiplayer aspects of the Halo Saga are not counted towards Experience.

DEADLINE TO ENTER will be October 31, 2012. The Final Leaderboard will be published on November 3, 2012 and after that no more Spartan IDs will be accepted.

You have 11 days, Spartans. Roll out. Questions can posted here or PM me.

MODS, if this gets popular enough i would like to request a medal for the forums be made for the people who beat the challenge or get top leaderboards. Thanks.

LEADERBOARDS

Empty (for now…)

What happens if someone has already finished the other halo games? =P

> What happens if someone has already finished the other halo games? =P

This is to play the campaigns one last time, to get more hype for Halo 4. I understand people have played them before, and thats why you make a separate account to track gamerscore easier.

You dont have to do this, the challenge was made for people who wanted to experienced Chief’s journey one last time before his next biggest enemy awakens. More of a Nostalgia kind of deal, a competitive one.

WHat do you mean one last time we will all play the Halo saga agian… sometime… maybe.

> WHat do you mean one last time we will all play the Halo saga agian… sometime… maybe.

sure, im just trying to do something productive with this community and have fun.

Halo Waypoint Account- ELG Ghost
Current Gamertag- ELG Ghost
Date of Registration- October 24th 2012

Spartan ID(new account)-SPalpha101
Legacy ID(current account)-ELG Ghost
Account created on- October 24th 2012 Profile
Difficulty- Heroic difficulty

> Submission Form
> _____________
> Spartan ID(new account)-SP133
> Legacy ID(current account)- ELG Ghost
> Account created on Oct. 24, 2012 (link to the Xbox account to confirm date created and check legitimacy)
> Difficulty- Hero difficulty (goals defined below)
>
> I’m so in :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, you already created a Spartan ID so i wont send one to you. Btw you sent the wrong form but this will due. When your done just link to your account on Xbox.com and you will be put on the leaderboards!

> > Submission Form
> > _____________
> > Spartan ID(new account)-SP133
> > Legacy ID(current account)- ELG Ghost
> > Account created on Oct. 24, 2012 (link to the Xbox account to confirm date created and check legitimacy)
> > Difficulty- Hero difficulty (goals defined below)
> >
> > I’m so in :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Thanks, you already created a Spartan ID so i wont send one to you. Btw you sent the wrong form but this will due. When your done just link to your account on Xbox.com and you will be put on the leaderboards!

Still in the process of changing it around; you didnt make it clear what you wanted

and in the leaderboards (for fun) will you put their current gamertag down

> > > Submission Form
> > > _____________
> > > Spartan ID(new account)-SP133
> > > Legacy ID(current account)- ELG Ghost
> > > Account created on Oct. 24, 2012 (link to the Xbox account to confirm date created and check legitimacy)
> > > Difficulty- Hero difficulty (goals defined below)
> > >
> > > I’m so in :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Thanks, you already created a Spartan ID so i wont send one to you. Btw you sent the wrong form but this will due. When your done just link to your account on Xbox.com and you will be put on the leaderboards!
>
> Still in the process of changing it around; you didnt make it clear what you wanted

Just your waypoint/gamertag. I then send a new gamertag for you to create the new account, then play the challenge based on the difficulty defined in my original post. When your done, send the link of your new gamertag to me and i can check the points youve earned, what difficulty you completed, and then i put your name and Experience on the leaderboard.

Updated First post. Sorry for sounding like a noob!

Send when ready.

> Updated First post. Sorry for sounding like a noob!
>
> Send when ready.

Sent. Thanks for participating! hopefully more people do so.

> Since Halo 4 is a week away

13 days =/= a week

> > Since Halo 4 is a week away
>
> 13 days =/= a week

Woops typo lol. Thanks for pointing that out