THE HALO 4 COMMUNITY

Hey guys I wanted to ask the community a serious question, can we please calm down with the going down on anybody below 15 crap???
I have been playing halo for 9 years and i am currently 14 and I never rage in gamechat or cuss at people.
But still all people do is call me a noob and to go back to call of duty.
I really am just trying to get the point across you don’t have to hate on everybody below 15 I have just as much right to play the game as anybody else especially when i have dedicated 8 years playing the best games series ever made.
When halo 4 comes out can we please try to stop segregating people by age guys thanks for reading.

even if you cry a river, it will not stop.

also if this thread doesnt get locked pretty soon its offical that the mods have no clue what they are doing.

Glad I’m 15+ then.

Maybe instead everyone can share an attitude that they dont care what people say on the internet.

> I have been playing halo for 9 years
>
> i have dedicated 8 years playing.

Derp.

Also, you started playing at 5? You can’t say you’ve dedicated time playing at that age, the only thing 5 year old kids dedicate to is Transformers and Barney the dinosaur.

Seriously though, stereotypes will never die on the internets. Pointless to ask really.

It won’t stop, you shouldn’t expect people to stop hating on you. It’s something you have to live with on the internet and in life. I am an adult and get more than enough hate messages from all sorts of players. Not to single anyone out but i tend to attract hate from foreign players in Europe and i don’t have to do anything but play the game lol.

Really, it’s as if i slaughtered millions in my wake, stole your girlfriend, and told you this was all done by Mexican-American. Drugged up AND blindfolded. Maybe that’s why.

9 years and you’re 14?

Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.

I’ll leave it at that.

Just don’t talk on the mic and act like an adult when necessary . Been working for me for years now :slight_smile:

> 9 years and you’re 14?
>
> Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.
>
> I’ll leave it at that.

Woah, those are some exaggerated words coming out of you, how can a six year old playing a game make you sick.

> 9 years and you’re 14?
>
>
> I’ll leave it at that.

14-9=5

> > 9 years and you’re 14?
> >
> > Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.
> >
> > I’ll leave it at that.
>
> Woah, those are some exaggerated words coming out of you, how can a six year old playing a game make you sick.

This. Just because someone is/was a certain age doesn’t mean that it’s the end of the world.

I dislike 15- year olds in the game because they’re names are usually a silly mix of “cool words” in full caps or with Xs in them. They also make threads in full caps.

> > > 9 years and you’re 14?
> > >
> > > Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.
> > >
> > > I’ll leave it at that.
> >
> > Woah, those are some exaggerated words coming out of you, how can a six year old playing a game make you sick.
>
> This. Just because someone is/was a certain age doesn’t mean that it’s the end of the world.

As long as they behave properly on and off the internet.

> I dislike 15- year olds in the game because they’re names are usually a silly mix of “cool words” in full caps or with Xs in them. They also make threads in full caps.

XXTRuSHOTXX?

Abstract Cow?

XO Angel of Darkness OX

Or my favorite: XX Spartan 117 XX?

What the heck is wrong with people? This kid is just asking for a little due respect… and what? he’s 14 so he automaticly gets excluded from it? Tragic if you ask me

Okay kid… I am sorry that the adults around here can’t seem to be adults. You are definatly due your respect but sadly on the internet it can be a rarity… you’ll have to bear with it but be the bigger man and just push that mute button.

> 9 years and you’re 14?
>
>
> I’ll leave it at that.

Really sad coming from someone named Rainbow Dash… Yeah I’m a Brony too and that’s how I know you need to remember your dedication to Tolerance.

> Hey guys I wanted to ask the community a serious question, can we please calm down with the going down on anybody below 15 crap???
> I have been <mark>playing halo for 9 years</mark> and <mark>i am currently 14</mark> and I never rage in gamechat or cuss at people.
> But still all people do is call me a noob and to go back to call of duty.
> I really am just trying to get the point across you don’t have to hate on everybody below 15 I have just as much right to play the game as anybody else especially when i have dedicated 8 years playing the best games series ever made.
> When halo 4 comes out can we please try to stop segregating people by age guys thanks for reading.

lolwut?

Well i am 16 and people still say that kind of crap to me. Especially on places like bsn after the ME3 crisis. All in all, people will say anything in an effort to dismiss you from having a right to have an opinion.

> > 9 years and you’re 14?
> >
> > Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.
> >
> > I’ll leave it at that.
>
> Really sad coming from someone named Rainbow Dash… Yeah I’m a Brony too and that’s how I know you need to remember your dedication to Tolerance.

Sorry. Didn’t sign any “love and tolerate” clause when I decided to become a fan of a certain cartoon.

EVERY single experience I have had online with someone younger than 15 has been negative.

And if he was seriously playing Halo at 5 years old, some parents need a talking to.

Sorry, OP, but in my experience, the bias against gamers as young as yourself is justified. Just wait until you get older to be able to have your say in things, just like IRL.

> > > 9 years and you’re 14?
> > >
> > > Makes me sick thinking about a 6 year old playing Halo.
> > >
> > > I’ll leave it at that.
> >
> > Really sad coming from someone named Rainbow Dash… Yeah I’m a Brony too and that’s how I know you need to remember your dedication to Tolerance.
>
> Sorry. Didn’t sign any “love and tolerate” clause when I decided to become a fan of a certain cartoon.
>
> EVERY single experience I have had online with someone younger than 15 has been negative.
>
> And if he was seriously playing Halo at 5 years old, some parents need a talking to.
>
> Sorry, OP, but in my experience, the bias against gamers as young as yourself is justified. Just wait until you get older to be able to have your say in things, just like IRL.

Look, I’ve never had a positive experiance with kid gamers either but their still developing people… but this kid inparticular hasn’t (at least not to my knowledge) pissed anyone off… The kid doesn’t deserve a lack of respect just because the majority of his punk group is stupid. Wait for the 15 year old to annoy you, THEN Bash them for it… don’t just dog on the 15 year old for showing up.

and there is NEVER justification for the prejudice of an entire group. You should know better.